Page 346 of 956 FirstFirst ... 246296336342343344345346347348349350356396446846 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,920 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Aug 2009
    Utrecht, Netherlands

Re: [Bragging] Pimp Legacy Decks

The Force looks pretty crisp, actually. I don't recall the last FBB USea I've seen in this thread that's in such a condition. Nice finds.

One of my favorite decks to play

doesn't afraid of anything
    Feb 2009
    in ur tournament, judgin ur gamez

I want to see some Ghetto-pimp Burn decks!

All Revised lands and Bolts, Mirage Incinerates, all English.

Decorated to hell and back with Sharpies.

GO!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post
    This isn't the game of holding hands and friendship. This is a competitive game, and if we all sit around singing kumbaya and sucking each other's dicks, then a lot of people are going to go to a tournament and lose because their pile of 61 jank isn't the special unique snowflake that everyone on the Source says it was.

Me first,

A 'Stormy' Island perfectly suited for a Storm deck.

one or two pages ago i saw a german foil snowland, i have a couple of these too ;-)

all german foil =)

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

Holy tits, German Coldsnap.

How hard are German Counterbalances to find? I may need to pimp out Thopters a bit more

-Matt

Crimson King

Jan 2008

Quote Originally Posted by sdematt View Post
    Holy tits, German Coldsnap.

How hard are German Counterbalances to find? I may need to pimp out Thopters a bit more

-Matt
    German nonfoil 4-5€ here in Germany, foil for around 20-25€. Not that hard to come by :D

bruizar

Quote Originally Posted by dernestor86 View Post
    one or two pages ago i saw a german foil snowland, i have a couple of these too ;-)

all german foil =)
    Time for some scrying sheets!

Hey,

Picked up some cool Cards recently:
    (Every Card is for sale!)

Some closer looks:

and

Some cool Cards and some German FOILS!!

Every Card is for Sale, if anybody is interested just shoot me a message or an email to: mitterlehner.marvin@gmail.com

Hope you like it!

Mar 2007
    RI

Quote Originally Posted by death View Post
    Me first,

A 'Stormy' Island perfectly suited for a Storm deck.
    Usually don't particularly like anime lands, but that one is really nicely done.

Jul 2007
    The Frozen North

Quote Originally Posted by from Cairo View Post
    Usually don't particularly like anime lands, but that one is really nicely done.
    My thought as well - thanks for sharing :)

Take it easy,
    Jared
    "You consider me the young apprentice,
    Caught between the Scylla and Charibdes,
    Hypnotized by you if I should linger,
    Staring at the ring around your finger" - Sting

Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.

btw, in case anyone's wondering whose handwriting's on it, it is Terese's as in "T. Nielsen"

I should probably have Rob A. sign there too, if only I knew where I could find him next lol

I'll leave the Sea as minty as it is, thank you

Buying cardboard >
    Jan 2011
    801,Utah

Sometime this week I'll post some of the goodies i've gotten the past month.

Hopefully my overseas mail will get resolved soon and receive that stuff as well. Anyone else been having issues with overseas stuff lately? I've been waiting almost a month on 2 packages :/

i think u were a guy looking for german stuff, so i guess u bought from europe. maybe its because of the very cold weather here. but a month is still unusual. the most likely explanation is that the stuff hasnt been sent or that it is waiting for you at your local post office and they forgot to inform you which happens frequently.

tomorrow i´ll also post pictures of a few russian foil playsets and singles, and i will also list a few of them on ebay (but only a few!). need to let some go - but of course not my playsets ;-)

I know Pimp is all about what you think is Pimp but... Seems everyone has jap cards, I was thinking going Russian non foil, or English foil . What would u guys pick and why ? Should I expect to pay a big premium for Russian non foil vs English?

Quote Originally Posted by kingsey View Post
    I know Pimp is all about what you think is Pimp but... Seems everyone has jap cards, I was thinking going Russian non foil, or English foil . What would u guys pick and why ? Should I expect to pay a big premium for Russian non foil vs English?
    I would go for foil English!

Mar 2007
    RI

Quote Originally Posted by kingsey View Post
    I think Foil English is probably easier to make a coherent theme to a deck. Russian wasn't printed for a lot of the older staples.

What deck are you planning to pimp?

I am pleasantly surprised to see so many people here interested in german cards. Are those cards pimp now? Here in Germany, german cards are not very popular. Most people prefer english ones, maily because they sound "cooler", but also the german translation has become much worse over the years. Seeing "planeswalker" on a german Jace makes we want to puke. What do you collectors like about german cards? What motivated you to start collecting them in the first place?

here are mainly new newest russian foil acquisitions + some nice islands!
    i started with russian foils in the end of october 2011 and although the collection is very small, i like it a lot!

the picture misses a few money cards, but they were old pulls from boosters and are not play-relevant for me (mutavault, progenitus, elspeth), i also have other pix with foils i already traded, but this picture is from today! (but I´m going to send the 5th leyline, so it wont be included ever again^^, i waited almost a month for it and already traded it)

if something can not be recognized as a foil immediately, i´m sorry, but the light did not allow me better pictures - anything except the islands is foil!

i have to leave now, i will post close ups later

Magic Librarian
    Aug 2007
    Johannes de Silentio

Just a sample of my ongoing project to complete the set. First scanned batch soon.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Thread Information