Page 955 of 956 FirstFirst ... 455855905945951952953954955956 LastLast
Results 19,081 to 19,100 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Combo player
    Mar 2010
    Orangeville, Ontario, Canada

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Does anyone know if there are extended art 'Once Upon a Time' in Russian? I've only seen the ones from Booster Fun.

Nov 2010
    Tacoma, WA

Quote Originally Posted by dericklol View Post
    Lovely clean unli duals! Did you sell your beta duals for those? Did you feel any regrets selling your beta duals for unli ones?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    Never had beta duals or power. That was the reason why I sold all my beta stuff. I got close to 8k in trade for it all. Got 3 UNL moxes, 11 UNL duals, 2 serendibs and 1 moat. Even with
    how high beta has gone lately I'm still happy with the trade.

bruizar

What’s the verdict on the new promo foil snow-covered lands? Eldraine wonderland foil snow

Wizards is copying Nike's limited edition sneaker drop tactics
    Last edited by bruizar; 11-26-2019 at 05:38 AM.

I mean the art is beautiful, there's no deniying that (swamp is bit on the meh side, but the rest are gorgeous). But as in general rule of thumb, you should pimp not for others, but for your self. Not sure how to word it best but personally I also like to see how especially the lands complement the deck, its theme, overall appearance. There are indeed many beautiful basic lands, but there are subjective reasons why I'd run some in a specific deck.

bruizar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Miagi View Post
    I mean the art is beautiful, there's no deniying that (swamp is bit on the meh side, but the rest are gorgeous). But as in general rule of thumb, you should pimp not for others, but for your self. Not sure how to word it best but personally I also like to see how especially the lands complement the deck, its theme, overall appearance. There are indeed many beautiful basic lands, but there are subjective reasons why I'd run some in a specific deck.
    I will be getting a set of 10 each, I think they are the most pimp snow-covered option so far, and I'm expecting a snow matters set between now and 6-8 months, so I hope we get a few extra worthwhile printings. To me, the fact that they are available only 1 day, makes this pimp. Not necessarily the artwork, although I do think it's the best foil snow-covered artwork so far. If I would design them, there would be more snow on them.

Current progress. Love the aesthetics of this but for sanity im going to aim for signed or mostly signed so there are no curling concerns although so far so good. Prob wont get the legends ones signed but maybe I will. Well see. Going to stick with English except for jpn alt art walkers when I can get my hands on them. Got the davriel set already.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ronco; 12-04-2019 at 01:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Safety View Post
    Look at the bright side, if Legacy becomes like Vintage all of us old dudes can get together, drink whiskey, and smoke cigars while we play the gentleman's format. Like an MtG speak-easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cire View Post
    And the Reserved List causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their portfolios: and that no man might buy or sell cards or Chinese rip offs, save he made a post about the Reserved List or the number of its Threads: 666.

Dave set

Look at the bright side, if Legacy becomes like Vintage all of us old dudes can get together, drink whiskey, and smoke cigars while we play the gentleman's format. Like an MtG speak-easy.
    And the Reserved List causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their portfolios: and that no man might buy or sell cards or Chinese rip offs, save he made a post about the Reserved List or the number of its Threads: 666.

bruizar

Quote Originally Posted by ronco View Post
    Dave set

Beautiful.which deck are you running them? Pox? I've been trying to play with these babies too (though mine aren't alternate art).

Quote Originally Posted by bruizar View Post
    Beautiful.which deck are you running them? Pox? I've been trying to play with these babies too (though mine aren't alternate art).
    Unfortunately, none yet. I had a very random chance to pick them up so I did, thinking I could keep them for when I need them in the future lol. Right now I'm jamming the loam pox list in the big picture (flipped cards in SB are flex slots). I like all things Pox so there is a non-zero chance these get used eventually.

Bryant Cook

bruizar

Quote Originally Posted by Damaku View Post
    that required a whole lot of work. Beautifully consistent.

Jan 2017
    TN

Feb 2020
    Madison, WI

Quote Originally Posted by Damaku View Post
    This is, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful art projects I've ever seen in my life. I'm stunned.

If you're still around to answer, did you alter all of this yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by aslidsiksoraksi View Post
    He doesn’t have wasteland this turn, but he finds it the next. And wastes my Maze. I do get 1 zombie, but apparently stealing a zombie is just an act of petty theft? Seems like kind of a big theft to me since it stole the whole game... I die.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bit9mm View Post
    This was a cool deck.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Real men play Premodern

Turbo Oath

... and Pikula

[url=https://postimages.org/]

The green Ancestral
    Mar 2010
    Seattle, WA

Nice decks! I played against similar builds back in old Extended PTQs, and those were good times.

Good times indeed. Granted Premodern is not exact copy of old Extended since it includes all sests from 4th to Scourge (sans portal series). Fun casual format, it's intresting how games feel so different from MtG we play today let's say Legacy or Modern, totally different pace and style of games. Oh and the most sweet aspect are the feel goods when you can actually play with real iconic cards as Masticor, Tinker, Oath, Hippie, Tangle wire, BoPs, Ftks, Psychatog, Impusle, Fact or fiction, Gush, Armageddon, cards taht are either outclassed by today's standards or just banned all find home in this somewhat balanced format.

My Foiled Pox deck

Thread Information