Page 483 of 956 FirstFirst ... 383433473479480481482483484485486487493533583 ... LastLast
Results 9,641 to 9,660 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Buying cardboard >
    Jan 2011
    801,Utah

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

I got the sticker from when I bought prints through her.

@ nedleeds, the first thing i noticed was the Galactus playmat.

At least desecration demon eats goyf and tombstalker, but the bad news is that it's a 4 mana card that folds to jace.

Hilarious deck though, I hope you reveal doran to murmuring bosk at least once though

Also love the korean wastelands, finally completed my playset of korean wastelands a few weeks ago. So now wastelanding people is really fun.
    Bread Connoisseur on MTGSalvation Forums
    Currently Playing:
    All flavors of storm combo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacrix
    Lands is a joke for Solidarity. Its like asking a morbidly obese parapalegic to run the mile with his shoes tied.

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

Bah, I still need my Korean Wastelands before the GP.

-Matt

Undefeated hair
    Jan 2012
    Seattle, WA

Props to nedleeds for letting me borrow that sweet Korean Intuition in the upper-left of that picture (and a German FBB Bayou and 2 Chinese 'Goyfs) tonight. This man hooks me up with my ferrin cardboard crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ritual
    At least desecration demon eats goyf and tombstalker, but the bad news is that it's a 4 mana card that folds to jace.

Hilarious deck though, I hope you reveal doran to murmuring bosk at least once though
    I saw him use Library to draw Darkblast twice in a turn to kill an X/1, which was sweet, but then later saw him mill a Desecration Demon he know about, which was sad.

Перетягивание
    Feb 2012
    Canberra, Australia

So, Aleksi Briclot is coming to GP Sydney in January next year.

Going to take my non-foil Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas and Thoughtseizes.

Thinking i want them signed with a fine\thin line Silver pen.

I got Daarken to sign Bloodghasts for me in Black at the last GP in Australia, and they just don't look that impressive sadly :(

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ritual View Post

Also love the korean wastelands, finally completed my playset of korean wastelands a few weeks ago. So now wastelanding people is really fun.
    Yes. I lost to Jace after destroying all of U/W mans non-jace permanents and having him punt the miracle mechanic. I couldn't get a threat through the fateseal and the 3 FoWs he had in hand.

My feeling was I'd be eating my yard with homeboy and thus Goyf would be sub-optimal (plus who isn't tired of playing the same old stupid creatures?). He was game over when he stuck and didn't take up agriculture ... but the same can be said of any huge man. Doran is a beast. There was a berserk deck floating around in the room that would have been quite sad to see him as well.

Quote Originally Posted by phazonmuant View Post
    Props to nedleeds for letting me borrow that sweet Korean Intuition in the upper-left of that picture (and a German FBB Bayou and 2 Chinese 'Goyfs) tonight. This man hooks me up with my ferrin cardboard crack.

I saw him use Library to draw Darkblast twice in a turn to kill an X/1, which was sweet, but then later saw him mill a Desecration Demon he know about, which was sad.
    Yes. Sadly I had lethal from DRS to the face; and my small armada of Gaddock Teeg and Harmonic Sliver ... so that Demon had to take one for the team.

Mar 2011
    The Netherlands

Just drove to Belgium with a friend (Viridia on this forum) and traded for these:
    Jeroen van Beeck
    DCI: 8210489125
    Mentor | Blade | LandStill

The Illusionist
    Apr 2012
    Netherlands

I'll upload my goodies this weekend ;)

Buying cardboard >
    Jan 2011
    801,Utah

Looks like I need to take a trip to Belgium ;)

Nice pickups

Salt of the earth

May 2009
    Canada

Also dat feel when Russian Abrupt Decays complete your Russian-ing out of Junk.deck.

German goodies also incoming for those English-haters.

-Matt

pretty excited about some new hard to find stuff i managed to get during the last weeks, also made it possible to get rid of a few other things, just not as nice as the new replacements :-)
    will do photos soon

Aug 2010
    kingston,ontario

Decided I wanted to build enchantress last week so I started getting pieces for it, this is first round of packages and trades

Keep you updated

I'm not a jap foil fan I prefer Chinese foil, so looking to trade jap foil for tradition Chinese

Finally picked up a Japanese Foil Flooded Strand for Zur, so now, I just need the Delta before I can start going crazy and starting to summer it out. (actually crazy)

Also working on Japanese Foiling out my pauper EDH deck for no reason whatsoever. (nobody plays)
    This is proving difficult, as essentially bulk Japanese foil commons aren't something many people have, and if they do, they don't want to search them for me :/

Buying cardboard >
    Jan 2011
    801,Utah

Has more play than I thought.might be asking for a refund
    Last edited by r3dd09; 12-13-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Buying cardboard >
    Jan 2011
    801,Utah

I can officially call this my own.

Site Contributor
    Dec 2008
    Houston, TX

Quote Originally Posted by r3dd09 View Post
    I can officially call this my own.

Very nice!

hey guys, new here.

I noticed you guys don't like Revised / white border cards?
    Sorry about the stupid question.

I just got back into magic, and decided to build a legacy deck since it reminded me of the deckmasters (finkel vs garfield) tin I had as a kid.
    So now im piecing together a junk deck mostly revised and ice age cards with worthless cards like a Japanese dark ritual being the most valuable card in it :P
    That or hymn to tourach both are worth less than $0.50!

I know im better off playing draft or standard on a budget but the new cards don't have the same nostalgic feeling I get from looking at them.

also is that a wild growth revised card? I passed that up! someone offered it to me for free but I already was given a number of basic lands (3 forest, 2 swamp) and I didn't want to seem too greedy

The Illusionist
    Apr 2012
    Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by 951socal View Post
    hey guys, new here.

I noticed you guys don't like Revised / white border cards?
    Sorry about the stupid question.

I just got back into magic, and decided to build a legacy deck since it reminded me of the deckmasters (finkel vs garfield) tin I had as a kid.
    So now im piecing together a junk deck mostly revised and ice age cards with worthless cards like a Japanese dark ritual being the most valuable card in it :P
    That or hymn to tourach both are worth less than $0.50!

I know im better off playing draft or standard on a budget but the new cards don't have the same nostalgic feeling I get from looking at them.

also is that a wild growth revised card? I passed that up! someone offered it to me for free but I already was given a number of basic lands (3 forest, 2 swamp) and I didn't want to seem too greedy

Sorry, but what? I actually haven't got a clue what you're trying to say here :P And yes, white bordered cards are usually seen as less Pimp then blackbordered (usually because the blackbordered ones are also very rare)

Thread Information