PDA

View Full Version : The most awesome multiplayer ever

Drac
10-28-2008, 07:31 AM
So here i was a couple of nights ago, playing a nice casual multiplayer with tree people. I was playing a Sunforger deck, my friend was playing a wall deck with glymph of destruction and fling and my other friend was playing some kind of weird casual 4X land deck.

Somewhere along the line my friends decide that im a pain in the ass for having 2 mother of runes and a boros swiftblade equiped with sunforger. So the guy playing the wall deck invites the other friend to bash into him with a factory so he could fling kill me with 2 glymphs. After some talking they decide to go for it.

Wall of Blood blocks Mishra's Factrory, and he continued to play 2 glymph of destruction on his wall. He also payed 6 life because i was on 23 from a lightning helix fetched out of my deck and they thought i was going to do that again. He proceeds to sacrifice his wall of blood for his fling and naming me a target.

When fling was on the stack i used my sunforger to look for Wild Ricochet, killing them both.

I just thought i had to post this to make you guys smile.

Greets

KillemallCFH
10-28-2008, 08:07 AM
...playing a nice casual multiplayer with tree people.Did your opponents look anything like this?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40962000/jpg/_40962029_treeman300.jpg

Drac
10-28-2008, 08:11 AM
This is getting scary,

How do you know how our multiplayers look like?

Do you hide in the trees outside my house?

Pinder
10-28-2008, 01:44 PM
This is getting scary,

How do you know how our multiplayers look like?

Do you hide in the trees outside my house?

No, he is the tree outside your house!