PDA

View Full Version : Updated list of Mirc etc channels for 1.5?



Mordel
11-21-2008, 02:27 AM
Hola,

I have googled and so forth for other legacy channels on Mirc and so forth and am running into either dead channels or no longer existent ones. Randomly playing people on mwsplay has its advantages, but it mostly has cons.

Also, I have heard about mtgsalvation's online tournies and tried to google how to get involved with those and have come out with no info.

Maybe I am a retard and am not looking hard enough, but even if this is so, could someone please throw me a link or info?

DalkonCledwin
11-21-2008, 07:28 AM
to get involved with MTGSalvations legacy tournaments, you simply have to register for the forums over at MTGSalvation, and then you can participate by going to the legacy section of the forums and registering for the tournament when they start.

We usually advertise these tournaments when we start them here on the source, so just keep an eye out for those tournament advertisements here.

WiLdFiRe
11-21-2008, 09:34 AM
There aren't any IRC channels for Legacy at all to my knowledge, but the MTG themed ones I hang around in are:
EFnet:
#themanadrain
#edh
#mtg
SolidIrc
#magic-league
#edh

Mordel
11-21-2008, 02:41 PM
awesome, thanks for the replies guys.