PDA

View Full Version : Magic-League Down?



Julian23
11-26-2008, 05:42 PM
Does anyone know what happended to magic-league.com (http://www.magic-league.com?) If asked several people about this and it seems each of us receives the following message:

This Account Has Been Suspended

Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.

Cabal-kun
11-27-2008, 10:39 AM
This Account Has Been Suspended

Please contact the support department as soon as possible, and please have your site name ready.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did they get shut down or something?

Dan Turner
11-27-2008, 10:57 AM
With all the shutdowns of different people and websites across the internet that wizards (by wizards I mean hasbeen oops hasbro) has just become some of the biggest dicks on the internet right next to Microsuck. If they want us to use magic online then allow us to buy packs and add our cards online from there or offer somekind of deck testing software for us to play against a decent AI.

niknight
11-27-2008, 01:38 PM
At this time we don't know the exact reason why our webhost has suspended our account. The site owner is currently trying to get into contact and find out.

Aside: I highly doubt that M-L was shut down by WotC. Wizards has known about magic-league for years, and has never made an attempt to shut it down.

Jade
11-29-2008, 04:50 PM
FYI, the site is up again.

Time for begging for legacy minis again :tongue:

Cabal-kun
11-29-2008, 05:54 PM
FYI, the site is up again.

Time for begging for legacy minis again :tongue:

Now that I'm at school again, maybe I'll have time to make a few. *Shakes fist at holding them during working hours*

Tanarin
11-29-2008, 11:52 PM
I know I don't post here much but I think this may have the answers to what happened earlier.

http://www.magic-league.com/news/261/information_on_host_change.html