PDA

View Full Version : The Source Down?



Jak
09-04-2009, 05:10 AM
I keep trying to get on and it will be down, saying Error, can't find address or something. Then, it randomly lets me on, like now. And then again it will say the message. Is this happening to others?

MMogg
09-04-2009, 05:17 AM
I keep trying to get on and it will be down, saying Error, can't find address or something. Then, it randomly lets me on, like now. And then again it will say the message. Is this happening to others?

Yes, and I thought it was being blocked by the big bad mean ole Chinese government. I'm so happy to hear others have the same problem. :cool:

yankeedave
09-04-2009, 05:19 AM
Yeah, various people in my playgroup are having issues here in the UK.

Dave

JamSpot
09-04-2009, 05:27 AM
I think it was a DNS issue which is why some could access the site.

xTrainx
09-04-2009, 10:43 AM
I had a couple problems, went away in a couple hours.

Bardo
09-06-2009, 08:57 PM
According to Zilla, the lease on The Source's name expired / was renewed in the morning, accounting for the down-time. Should be fine now.

clavio
09-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Who pays to keep it up?

Bardo
09-07-2009, 02:13 AM
Zilla (Patrick).

TheBirdMan
09-07-2009, 02:20 AM
Thats pretty generous how much does it cost him a month?