PDA

View Full Version : Looking for fellow legacy players in Columbia Mo



TheKinglsayer
09-29-2009, 05:22 PM
I just settled in at college, and I was wondering if any of you sourcers operate at mizzou or in the Columbia missouri area.

ShadowOfTitans
09-30-2009, 03:49 PM
Check out Valhalla's gate down on Nifong, underneath El Maguey.

They don't have Legacy tournaments very often, but there are quite a few people who like to play the format.

beastman
09-30-2009, 03:54 PM
I thought you meant Columbia MD at first....

Dan Turner
09-30-2009, 04:56 PM
If there was a big enough event I would be persuaded to show up i am about 200 miles away. I am trying to get something started in Springfield, MO.

TheKingslayer
10-11-2009, 05:04 PM
Yeah, they have events about once a month. 15th of October. I don't know the turnout. I guess they had about twenty people last time or something. not bad.

Arsenal_Fan
10-11-2009, 05:11 PM
@Magic fanatic

If you get some event started, let me know. Are you closer to Springfield or Joplin?