PDA

View Full Version : My B/W Pikula Deck



Fexor
12-16-2009, 01:58 PM
Hi guys i have been out of Magic for quite a while and i really would like to play in a tournament in january. I would like to play a B/W Handdestruction Deck likewise the Pikula Deck but i really don't know what cards should be in it so please comment and exucse my bad english iam not a native speaker.

Creatures:

4 Vampire Nighthawk ( should i play Hypnotic Specter? )
4 Oona's Prowler
4 Gatekeeper of Malakir
4 Dark Confidant
2 Withered Wretch

Spells:

4 Hymn to Tourach
4 Duress ( i would prefer Thoughtseize but i have no money left :frown: )
4 Vindicate
4 Dark Ritual
3 Umezawa's Jitte
3 Sinkhole/Smother/Swords to Plowshares ??!?!?! Don't know what to put in

Manabase:
8 Swamps
4 Scrubland
4 Wasteland (should i play 4 with all of this bb cost's )
4 Bloodstained Mire

Sideboard: ( just a first idea, i really don't know )

4 Null Rod
4 Tormod's Crypt
4 Engineered Plague
2 Withered Wretch
1 Sinkhole/Swords to Plowshares/Smother

I think the idea should be clear, massive disruption and then beat him to the ground. I don't know if i should play Vampire Nighthawk or Hypnotic Specter but i guess Nighthawk is much better in the lategame. Anymore i don't know wether Oona's Prowler is a good choise but i think he is still a 3/1 Flyer and supports the Deck.I love Sinkhole but i don't know if i should play something else instead. So please just say what you think about the Deck i think i really need help with the sideboard :eek:

Gunseng
12-16-2009, 03:23 PM
Hi,

there is a thread for pikula (= deadguy ale) in the established decks section: http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2597 I suggest you post your list there and have a look at the last pages of the thread.

PS: Felix M, bist du das?

Fexor
12-16-2009, 05:54 PM
Hi,

there is a thread for pikula (= deadguy ale) in the established decks section: http://www.mtgthesource.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2597 I suggest you post your list there and have a look at the last pages of the thread.

PS: Felix M, bist du das?

oh ok should i just post it again or can i redirect the thread to the other section ?

PS: ja ich bin Felix M...... ;)