View Full Version : [Budget Tournament] -- Round 2
This is the 2nd of 5 rounds.
Rounds will officially start on 12:01 AM Monday GMT+7 and end on 12:01 AM Sunday GMT+7 of each week.
http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/4eak/Round2.png
All players must acknowledge within the "Round X" thread that they intend to play and have contacted their opponent for scheduling purposes within 2 days of the beginning of a round (I think this is fair). If you haven't posted within 48 hours of the start of a round (and given an acceptable amount of time to schedule a match), then you take a loss unless your opponent has mercy on you for "showing up late".
If both players show initiative and try to schedule a match, but it never results in actually playing the match, then it will be a draw.
Any player who doesn't communicate in some form or another during a round will be dropped from the tournament.
This is a fairly casual tournament, so play with somewhat relaxed rules and be charitable please.
peace,
4eak
xTrainx
01-23-2010, 11:05 PM
PMed Roman Candle.
yawg07 PMed with scheduling information. It will only take you a few minutes to slay me.
peace,
4eak
THEchubbymuffin
01-24-2010, 12:15 AM
PM'ed my opponent. Sad that i am not at table one though.. I hope to be a feature match later in the tourney. Maybe GGslive will cover it.
P.S. GMT +7 = Pacific time or is my memory bad?
Roman Candle
01-24-2010, 02:20 AM
Responded to xTrainx. We should be able to get our games done this weekend.
erg-19
01-24-2010, 02:42 AM
Illissius and I have been in contact. We are going to wait for his exams to end about mid-week. We'll get it done.
Illissius
01-24-2010, 05:55 AM
It is true.
Maveric78f
01-24-2010, 06:38 AM
PMd Otter.
Pastorofmuppets
01-24-2010, 09:55 AM
PM-ing edgewalker now. Hopefully I'll draw Didgeridoos this time. Illisius just got lucky.
Ssbm Rocks1
01-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Pmed stuckpixel.
stuckpixel
01-24-2010, 12:09 PM
Replied to Ssmb Rocks.
Pastorofmuppets
01-25-2010, 08:44 PM
I'm still yet to get a response from Edgewalker.
THEchubbymuffin
01-26-2010, 10:31 PM
Does anybody know Johanessen? They have yet to reply to my PM but have been active on the forum. Any ideas on what I do?
Illissius
01-29-2010, 01:46 PM
2-0 over erg-19. Really should've banned Tarmogoyf, it's even worse than in normal legacy.
erg-19
01-29-2010, 02:02 PM
2-0 over erg-19. Really should've banned Tarmogoyf, it's even worse than in normal legacy.
Agreed. And agreed.
Maveric78f
01-29-2010, 02:22 PM
Never received any response from Otter.
xTrainx
01-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Does anybody know Johanessen? They have yet to reply to my PM but have been active on the forum. Any ideas on what I do?
I had him last round. Didn't have great communication then either.
Pastorofmuppets
01-30-2010, 06:52 PM
still no reply from Edgewalker.
Maveric78f
01-31-2010, 05:55 AM
Never received any response from Otter.
Still at this point. I won't have time neither today nor tomorrow.
The round should have been over for 18 hours (from this post), but we only have 1 match played out. Because of that, and given the forum downtime we've experienced in this round, I think we should extend the round. I am going to extend the round through this week; to those who have finished, I apologize for the inconvenience, I hope you don't mind too much.
Unless you haven't already guessed, due to a lack of communication in any form, these players are removed from the tournament:
johanessen
Otter
Congratz to their opponents. A winner is you.
peace,
4eak
Otter
01-31-2010, 09:45 PM
Sorry about vanishing. I was going to post that a bunch of stuff came up and I was going to have to drop, but then the forums went down for a while. Apologies, everyone.
edgewalker
02-01-2010, 12:27 AM
I have to drop as a prior commitment is beginning to take up all my time. Sorry for the inconvience
stuckpixel
02-04-2010, 10:40 AM
Dropping. I haven't been able to eek out enough time to play, sorry.
xTrainx
02-06-2010, 09:36 PM
I beat Roman Candle 2-0.
This round is closed.
4 Players were dropped in this round:
Otter
edgerwalker
stuckpixel
johanessen
There was one draw, and that was between me and yawg07.
peace,
4eak
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.