View Full Version : FBB Tropical Islands (Italian)
majikal
02-12-2010, 01:45 PM
I've come across a seller with some ~EX Italian Limited Trops for around $100 each. Is this a good deal or should I shop around some more?
johanessen
02-12-2010, 02:14 PM
I bough them for 65€ aprox in spain (mint), but now it's ok price.
majikal
02-12-2010, 02:21 PM
I bough them for 65€ aprox in spain (mint), but now it's ok price.
So like $90 USD. That's not too bad. It's hard to get a decent grasp on the value of these things since the few completed eBay listings and MOTL transactions vary so widely in price.
Thanks for the reply! Gonna finish pimping my Bant Survival now! :D
Someone has one for sale at 65$ on a local trading site.
majikal
02-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Someone has one for sale at 65$ on a local trading site.
What's the condition? That's a steal. You don't even see them ending that low on eBay, and that place has some wide variance.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46212396@N05/4248597134/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46212396@N05/4248598016/
I don't really need it, but I'm thinking of buying it just because of the price :x
herbig
02-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the reply! Gonna finish pimping my Bant Survival now! :D
I mean, yeah, if you consider Italian BB to be "finished" pimping.
majikal
02-12-2010, 04:23 PM
I mean, yeah, if you consider Italian BB to be "finished" pimping.
Comes down to preference, really. I hate the little white dots on Alpha and Beta cards, and Italian is also one of my favorite languages, so yes. In that sense, it will be finished pimping for me. :)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.