PDA

View Full Version : [Budget Tournament] -- Round 4



4eak
02-21-2010, 09:43 AM
This is the 4th of 5 rounds.

Rounds will officially start on 12:01 AM Monday GMT+7 and end on 12:01 AM Sunday GMT+7 of each week.

http://i810.photobucket.com/albums/zz26/4eak/Round4.png



All players must acknowledge within the "Round X" thread that they intend to play and have contacted their opponent for scheduling purposes within 2 days of the beginning of a round (I think this is fair). If you haven't posted within 48 hours of the start of a round (and given an acceptable amount of time to schedule a match), then you take a loss unless your opponent has mercy on you for "showing up late".
If both players show initiative and try to schedule a match, but it never results in actually playing the match, then it will be a draw.
Any player who doesn't communicate in some form or another during a round will be dropped from the tournament.
This is a fairly casual tournament, so play with somewhat relaxed rules and be charitable please.


From what I can see, we will not need to do a top 8.



peace,
4eak

erg-19
02-21-2010, 11:49 AM
So are we going to be playing 2 more rounds of swiss and declare winners by standings or are we going to play Top 4 playoffs? I'd definately more in favor of having a top 4 playoffs with my "tie" for 4th right now.

xTrainx
02-21-2010, 01:38 PM
I like to do a cut to Top 4 - gives me a better chance to do well.

PMed yawg.

Maveric78f
02-22-2010, 02:58 AM
Double-PMed THEchubbymuffin, because I'm unable to give 2 pieces of information in a single PM.

What I like about top4 is the fact that we have the lists before playing the rounds. It will somehow force people to pay some attentions to lists.

4eak
02-22-2010, 07:02 AM
We will have a Top 4 !

I've contacted Illissius.





peace,
4eak

erg-19
02-22-2010, 01:30 PM
PM'd Roman Candle yesterday.

Illissius
02-23-2010, 11:42 AM
Replied.

Pastorofmuppets
02-23-2010, 10:44 PM
I would suggest giving Rocks a bye. Busy week for me.

erg-19
02-24-2010, 12:18 PM
I messaged my opponent sunday and have yet to hear back.

Roman Candle
02-25-2010, 08:45 PM
I messaged my opponent sunday and have yet to hear back.

Forgot all about this and my browser had me logged off my name. I'm scooping and dropping, life's been too hard for me to keep up with this. Sorry guys.

THEchubbymuffin
02-28-2010, 01:26 AM
By the way I won in a lucky 2-0 fashion.

By lucky I mean really lucky, after the first match we played on for fun and I lost 2-0.

Maveric78f
02-28-2010, 04:27 AM
By the way I won in a lucky 2-0 fashion.

By lucky I mean really lucky, after the first match we played on for fun and I lost 2-0.

I think the MU is something around 50-50. So, not THAT lucky. And, I've won 2-1 in the game for fun if I can remember well.

4eak
02-28-2010, 09:30 AM
Having seen your decks and even tested them briefly, I agree, it is close to 50/50 between THEchubbymuffin and Maveric78f =)

This round is closed.

Dropped from tourney:
Ssbm Rocks1
Roman Candle

Congratz to their opponents.

Sadly, Illissius and I did not play.





peace,
4eak