View Full Version : Make old cards "foil"
schniggaz
04-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Hey.
Is it possible to make cards like Moat "foil"?
Does anyone know an artist who can do this work?
Thanks, Niklas
I know tutorials have been written in the past. You might be able to google one.
I wouldn't do it with a valuable card like Moat though, nor with anything you wanted to use in tournaments. Generally afaik it involves sticking the top of a peeled foil to the front of a normal card, and so it ends up thicker.
schniggaz
04-17-2010, 04:34 PM
So you say, they aren't tournament legal any more?
Hm :( I'm a bit disappointed.
Meekrab
04-17-2010, 04:35 PM
You could just get those obnoxious card sleeves with shiny crap on the front side.
You could just get those obnoxious card sleeves with shiny crap on the front side.
Those have also generally been disallowed in tournaments because of how distracting/obfuscating they are.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.