Bearlau
04-26-2010, 05:22 PM
Hey, I'm new to this site, I saw this section and I thought I'd share my thoughts.
I love the Mirrodin Cycle, and I stumbled upon some interesting cards (In my opinion)
I noticed the cards:
Energy Chamber = http://www.magiccards.info/query?q=Energy+Chamber&v=card&s=cname
Coretapper = http://www.magiccards.info/query?q=Coretapper&v=card&s=cname
I found out that you could get quite a few of charge counters relatively cheap and fast (With Copy Artifact and Sculpting Steel for example)
My next thought was finding cards that utilize charge counters:
Magistrate's Scepter = http://www.magiccards.info/mm/en/304.html , That's infinity turns if you have 3 Coretappers or 3 energy chamber
Clearwater Goblet = http://www.magiccards.info/5dn/en/109.html , alot of life abit expensive tho
Darksteel Reactor = http://www.magiccards.info/ds/en/114.html , Could be funny with the infinity turns you get with Magistrate's Scepter or just to boost quickly
Pentad Prism = http://www.magiccards.info/5dn/en/143.html , not really that great but I thought I'd add it anyway
Going to bed in ~10 minutes couldn't be arsed to find more
I tried to make a proxy with some blue control but I suck at making decks and I'd really like to see an infinity combo.
A bit too much focus on the Scepter (Hey Pridemage, Krosan Grip, Extirpate, nice to meet you) but I hope you like my idea and maybe help me build it into a relatively good deck if possible.
~Bearlau
I love the Mirrodin Cycle, and I stumbled upon some interesting cards (In my opinion)
I noticed the cards:
Energy Chamber = http://www.magiccards.info/query?q=Energy+Chamber&v=card&s=cname
Coretapper = http://www.magiccards.info/query?q=Coretapper&v=card&s=cname
I found out that you could get quite a few of charge counters relatively cheap and fast (With Copy Artifact and Sculpting Steel for example)
My next thought was finding cards that utilize charge counters:
Magistrate's Scepter = http://www.magiccards.info/mm/en/304.html , That's infinity turns if you have 3 Coretappers or 3 energy chamber
Clearwater Goblet = http://www.magiccards.info/5dn/en/109.html , alot of life abit expensive tho
Darksteel Reactor = http://www.magiccards.info/ds/en/114.html , Could be funny with the infinity turns you get with Magistrate's Scepter or just to boost quickly
Pentad Prism = http://www.magiccards.info/5dn/en/143.html , not really that great but I thought I'd add it anyway
Going to bed in ~10 minutes couldn't be arsed to find more
I tried to make a proxy with some blue control but I suck at making decks and I'd really like to see an infinity combo.
A bit too much focus on the Scepter (Hey Pridemage, Krosan Grip, Extirpate, nice to meet you) but I hope you like my idea and maybe help me build it into a relatively good deck if possible.
~Bearlau