View Full Version : Weekly Michigan Legacy?
Does anyone know of any weekly Michigan Legacy Tournaments?
dahcmai
06-28-2010, 06:22 PM
Traverse City has them every Saturday at 6:00pm. $3.00 to get in, cash payout from entries 2/3rds to first, 1/3rd to 2nd, packs to 3rd and 4th if enough show. Usually 1st gets a playmat or some junk on top of cash. Not bad really, store is quite generous.
1043 W South Airport Rd
Traverse City, MI 49686
(231) 946-4064
You can Google directions or I can PM you exact ones if you like.
Typically, the number of people changes a lot. Last week was 33 people bordering on 6 rounds, though we've had 4 rounds with 18 people too. It's a toss up on how many show.
If you come up, bring something good, you will not regret it. Meta is harsh. Most of the decks are things you would be reading about on here. You will hit the occasional guy who has his pet deck, but after first two rounds, you are facing good stuff from there on out.
Thing is, I looked up where you live and it's a heck of a drive. You might be better off hitting up some of those down there. I can ask some friends where they play Legacy down there, but I know it's not much. Very few shops down there really support tournaments for some reason.
jamis
06-28-2010, 08:39 PM
In Lansing, Premier (http://premier-coins.com/) has a $10 event every other Sunday and Evolution Games (http://www.evolutionexperience.com) is starting to host events on Sundays that Premier isn't hosting an event, though I am not sure of the entry fee. Capital City Collectibles has a free event once a month (every third Saturday), though it's much more casual and unrated.
In Ann Arbor, Get your Game On (http://getyourgameonline.com/) has an event every Wednesday, and sometimes on the Weekends as well.
In Garden City, Pandemonium (http://www.pandemonium-online.com/) had an event every Saturday, I believe, but I'm not sure if they are still hosting Legacy. It would be best to call the store, I think.
Howell used to have a store that had weekly legacy on Thursdays, but I believe that store closed down earlier this year. Perhaps it just moved though, I didn't check.
luckymartyr
06-29-2010, 09:54 AM
I am pretty sure that Pandemonium in Garden City does not have a weekly legacy tournament going on. Ann Arbor is your best bet.
Well the other option is if I can find more people in the thumb area I can get Cool City Games to run legacy events. Are there any Michigan Players willing to go to Port Huron?
anonymos
06-29-2010, 12:07 PM
In Ann Arbor, Get your Game On (http://getyourgameonline.com/) has an event every Wednesday, and sometimes on the Weekends as well.
They start at 6:10 on Wednesdays. Parking can be a little bit rough depending on what else is going on. Stadium Cards and Comics runs one in Ypsilanti on Saturdays when there isn't a prerelease/release event or something similar going on.
RE: Pandemonium - I haven't heard of one up there in quite some time, but I haven't checked in a while either now that I think of it.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.