PDA

View Full Version : Psychic vortex



sun1996
01-25-2011, 02:09 PM
I have played whit this a few weeks and i need help:
4 psychic vortex
4 paradise mantle
4 springleaf drum
4 arcbound ravager
4 mox opal
4 lotus petal
4 memnite
4 ornithopter
4 phyrexian walker
4 disciple of the vault
4 cranial plating
3 myr enforcer
1 zuran orb

4 seat of the synod
4 great furnace
4vault of whispers



i hope you will like it and any suggestion about the main and the deck would be great!
Thanks sun1996.

kiblast
01-25-2011, 04:21 PM
Maybe you should put some comments about the deck, like card choice, what's your gameplan like, and so on.
I understand that you would try to break Psychic Vortex as an engine to draw more spells and vomit you hand onto the board each turn, but maybe a bit of explanation would make the ''suggestion'' part easier! :D

sun1996
01-25-2011, 05:07 PM
I was in a hurry and i forgot it.
THis deck rotates around psychic vortex.
It has the abbility to begin to draw a lot of cards to trow at the opponent with ravager + disciple.
I have tried it a little and i'm sure about this cards :
psychic vortex
the engine of the deck
mox opal-paradise mantle-springleaf drum
the mana acceleration to get online with vortex at turn 2
memnite-ravager-disciple-ornithopter-cranial plating
the killers ( they are fundamental )

for the other cards i'm not as sure as i am for this, because walkers aren't as useful,as the enforcers ( i was thinking about removing the walkers for thoughtcast and the enforcers for utility like removals- vindicate )

oblivion4560
02-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Drawing cards is cool, but I'd rather just win with New Tez. I've been testing a new affinity build with it that closely resembles the post called Tezzeret Affinity, and it's essential for winning turn 3-5.