View Full Version : vanishing idea
arwall
02-24-2011, 12:04 PM
Waning Wurm
Apprentice Necromancer
Stonecloaker
Temporal Extortion
Let's build a deck with these cards.
Roman Candle
02-24-2011, 02:28 PM
I don't understand what those cards have to do with one another.
EDIT: I mean yeah you can Stonecloaker the Wurm, but why not just play good cards instead.
Piceli89
02-24-2011, 02:29 PM
I don't understand what those cards have to do with one another.
They all suck.
the only vanishing card worth playing is Keldon Marauders
arwall
02-25-2011, 04:48 AM
Well, I mean, the point of the thread is to get some neat ideas floating around.
You don't even have to use all four of the cards.
kiblast
02-25-2011, 06:05 AM
the only vanishing card worth playing is Keldon Marauders
Aven Riftwatcher too.
Oiolosse
02-25-2011, 06:32 AM
Arwall, you're funny.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.