PDA

View Full Version : Any regular Legacy in Denver, CO?



RexFTW
04-26-2011, 07:19 PM
I may have to move to Denver CO soon. Are there any shops that play legacy regularly around there?

(Specifically I will be in Louisville CO)

Admiral_Arzar
04-27-2011, 04:09 PM
I lived there until last summer, and no, there were not. As of me leaving, the only Legacy tournaments I'd ever heard of were small events hosted by a new shop opened by a couple of friends of mine located in north Denver (only me and a small group of other friends of theirs was even aware of the place at the time). I have no idea if they continued with those after I left or if they were ever even sanctioned. There was next to no eternal scene in Denver, other than the occasional (non-proxy) Vintage tournament hosted at Black Gold (@ Southwest Plaza mall).

I would check the DCI tournament reporter or whatever to see if anything's changed, but that was the situation as of last summer.

Richard Cheese
04-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Nope, but I'm trying to build a small following. There is a group that plays Vintage every Thursday at a place called Black Gold (blackgoldsports.com). I used to go sometimes, but haven't in a while because I can't make it down there after work in time. You might also want to check out frontrangemagic.com and sign up for their forums. I started a Legacy thread there and have gotten a tiny bit of support trickling in, hoping to start heading to popular game stores and prereleases to play a few games and draw some attention.

A real problem for you is that the two most likely places to find Legacy players are Black Gold and Enchanted Grounds, both of which are pretty far south. I live near downtown and it takes me 20-30 minutes to get to either depending on traffic, so you're looking at 40+ minutes. Keep me posted though, if nothing else we can get together and do some testing, drink some beers.

Pulp_Fiction
04-28-2011, 03:13 AM
I am envious of u guys. Even though u may be without consistent legacy, I went snowboarding in Breckenridge and that whole area is such a great place. I live in Georgia, we have a great legacy scene but .... we also have pollen which keeps people indoors for a month and a strong hip-hop culture in the downtown area .... so it pretty much sucks. But, I totally wish I could live in that area, I used to live in Sandy, Utah (not mormon) and it was glorious living in the mountains because u literally don't have bugs!

Richard Cheese
04-28-2011, 05:02 PM
Yeah I absolutely love living here. The Legacy scene is pretty much the only downside, which in the grand scheme of things isn't really that bad. You can't grab a free application off the internet to get your nice weather fix.

PunkRocker1134
04-28-2011, 11:15 PM
I live in Boulder and desperately have been looking for people/ a place to play Legacy. Its a gorgeous place, but my Legacy needs have not been fulfilled. Keep me posted too, when school isn't in the way I'll play Legacy anytime

Richard Cheese
04-29-2011, 12:07 AM
Can you make it down to EG? If not, we need to find a place to play. Coins Cards and Comics has so much Legacy stuff, I really don't know why they aren't actively trying to build support in the area. Maybe if we can get a regular playgroup together, they'll start having some sanctioned events.

FYI, I'll be at Enchanted Grounds on Saturday to play some Legacy with someone from the frontrangemagic forum. If anyone else wants to stop by, please do. Probably around noonish.

PunkRocker1134
04-29-2011, 12:11 AM
It'd be a hell of a bus trip, but I could make it there. With finals coming up, sadly Saturday doesn't really work for me. When I get back from Philly (my hometown) in June I'd love to play a fuck ton of Legacy. Time Warp in Boulder will let us run events any day really, in fact, I'm a psuedo-TO there so I could organize events and all if we could get a crowd going.

edit: EG sounds great though. Keep me updated throughout June and July and I'll show up to every one I can.

Richard Cheese
04-29-2011, 12:19 PM
Does Time Warp do any regular events? I can get to Boulder just as easily as Highlands Ranch, and it would save you a bus trip. There really needs to be a place in central/northern Denver for gaming. Highlands Ranch just isn't close to anything.

Admiral_Arzar
04-29-2011, 05:47 PM
Does Time Warp do any regular events? I can get to Boulder just as easily as Highlands Ranch, and it would save you a bus trip. There really needs to be a place in central/northern Denver for gaming. Highlands Ranch just isn't close to anything.

Mile High comics on Wadsworth is where I played most of my standard and limited the last year I was there (it was relatively close to Golden and I went to Mines). The owners are cool guys and would probably be willing to host Legacy if you could get enough players together.

PunkRocker1134
04-30-2011, 12:40 AM
Time Warp doesn't usually, but I'm an unofficial TO and the store owner is really cool about running events. If we can get the people, which means more than 6 or so, I'll run it.

edit: Either way, we should meet up and do some testing for the up coming Open. I may only have a week or so here before the Open, but some testing is better than none.

Wanderlust
04-30-2011, 11:29 PM
I grew up playing magic in Boulder, but have been in exile (aka. college) for a few years now. There used to be eternal at a store called Marshak's in Fort Collins - does anyone know if it still exists? When I'm home on break I have played some at Karlequin's Game Knight. Not sure what the eternal scene is like at the moment, but there were some players who at least had cards to play Legacy the last time I was there. A stored opened fairly recently in North Boulder called Gamer's Guild, but I haven't been able to check it out yet. I'll be in CO from May 29th - June 15th - would be way down to meet up with any of you guys to play, get some testing in for SCG Denver.

Richard Cheese
05-02-2011, 12:13 PM
There's a place in Fort Collins called Gryphon Games and Comics that runs Legacy tournaments every now and then, but I can't find a schedule on their web site, and the last one I saw was on a Thursday at 6pm or something, so not really useful if you live near Denver.

Gamer's guild has "casual" magic on Wed. nights, but I'm not about to drive all the way to Boulder to hang out at a place that charges by the hour for Wi-Fi.

Also, I met up with a guy that I found on the frontrangemagic forums this past weekend, he was pretty cool and between the two of us we can build a variety of decks. We're planning to get in some Legacy side action at the regional NPH prerelease this Saturday, so if anyone here is planning on being there, bring a Legacy deck or two with you. At several other FRM events, they've had 8-man name your format side events all day, and if we could make that work it would be a great starting point for generating more interest.

TheCrownedFox
05-04-2011, 05:35 PM
I made an account because of this thread, so that's something. I'm trying to get into legacy right now, but as I don't actually have a complete deck yet it's kinda hard. I would certainly support trying to get a legacy following in Denver, though I couldn't drive anywhere college right now. I found it interesting that Admiral_Arzar mentioned mines, as thats where I am for college. But anyway, mostly a useless post, except to say there's one more person in Colorado interested in legacy.

Richard Cheese
05-05-2011, 07:46 PM
I made an account because of this thread, so that's something. I'm trying to get into legacy right now, but as I don't actually have a complete deck yet it's kinda hard. I would certainly support trying to get a legacy following in Denver, though I couldn't drive anywhere college right now. I found it interesting that Admiral_Arzar mentioned mines, as thats where I am for college. But anyway, mostly a useless post, except to say there's one more person in Colorado interested in legacy.

I live on the border of Denver/Lakewood. PM me if you need a ride to the prerelease this weekend.

TheCrownedFox
05-06-2011, 02:12 AM
Haha, thanks for the offer, but college means no money for events.

Razorwynd
05-10-2011, 11:17 AM
I started a thread (or at least thought I started a thread) here a years or so ago and got minimal interest. I am newish to legacy and would love partake in establishing a legacy scene here in the Denver/Boulder area. It seems as though most of the people in the boulder/golden area (i.e. college students) have some transportation requirements. I propose at least starting to establish something near there.

Perhaps sunday afternoons? Someone pick a location and a time and lets see how many people we can get together.

RexFTW
Richard Cheese
TheCrownedFox
PunkRocker1134
Wanderlust

Any others? I know a few people who would be interested in playing, though it would be with a significant number of proxies.

Richard Cheese
05-10-2011, 11:57 AM
Ok I'll talk to the guy at Coins Cards and Comics since that's closest to Denver/Boulder/Golden as far as I know, and they have the best selection of older cards and thereby the most to gain from nurturing a Legacy community. I know of one other guy that could potentially play, so if we can get a couple more then we can at least do sanctioned 8-person events.

Razorwynd
05-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Awesome. Sounds like a plan. I provided transportation to anyone from the boulder area.

Razorwynd
05-15-2011, 12:36 AM
Updates? How about next Saturday at coin cards and comics?

Wanderlust
05-15-2011, 02:34 AM
Would love to join next weekend but I won't be back in the area until June 1st.

PunkRocker1134
05-15-2011, 03:25 PM
Sadly I can't do next weekend either. Anytime in June or July, besides the weekend of July 1st, I'd love to play.

Razorwynd
05-15-2011, 03:36 PM
Boo!!!!

Richard Cheese
05-16-2011, 10:37 AM
I should be free this weekend (5.21). I still need to call CCC to ask if they're willing to do more than just pre-release stuff, or if they mind people dropping by for some games. I just haven't had a chance because we've had family visiting from out of town and babies just don't understand time zone changes.

Razorwynd
05-16-2011, 08:51 PM
This Sunday works better for me.

Richard Cheese
05-24-2011, 11:16 AM
Sorry guys, I totally dropped the ball on this one. I just had too much going on last week to spend Sunday playing Magic. This weekend looks a bit better though if anyone is free.

How inconvenient is Enchanted Grounds for everyone?

Razorwynd
05-24-2011, 10:06 PM
I just posted on the FRM forums... ill be at gamers guild tomorrow evening (probably more trading than testing but we will see what happens). Unfortunately i have guests in town this weekend so I can not make EG

Richard Cheese
05-25-2011, 02:10 PM
Man, I doubt I can make it all the way up there tonight. Perhaps some time next week/weekend though. If anyone else is interested in getting together this weekend, let me know. SCG Open is just over 2 weeks away now!

PunkRocker1134
05-30-2011, 10:38 PM
Just got back into town today so anytime at night I'll be down to start testing. I don't have much in terms of Legacy staples, and have only one deck (which is almost finished), but I'd love to start testing and all. Also, would everyone be down for me to start running weekly Legacy at Time Warp or do we have a set up at Coins, Cards and Comics/ Enchanted Grounds?

Wanderlust
05-31-2011, 03:37 AM
I'm free anytime this Wednesday, Saturday evening, and Sunday. My ideal location would be Gamer's Guild in North Boulder but definitely willing to travel elsewhere.

Richard Cheese
05-31-2011, 01:11 PM
In general, I can make it to Boulder on the weekends, but probably not on weeknights just b/c I don't get off work until 5:30-6, and I'm probably looking at an hour drive from here with traffic, and it would require me to drive my car to work or burn another half hour going home to get it.

Has anyone been to Total Escape Games in Broomfield? Seems like it could be a good spot in between Denver and Boulder, and according to their web site, they're open until 9:30 weeknights and "late" Fridays and Saturdays. If someone wants to meet up and check it out one night this week, even tonight if anyone's interested.

Wanderlust
05-31-2011, 01:29 PM
How about tomorrow (Wednesday) at Total Escape Games around 6:30 or 7:00?

Richard Cheese
05-31-2011, 01:58 PM
Sounds good to me, I can be there around 7 probably.

Also what about this Sat/Sun at Time Warp or Gamer's Guild?

Edit: I've just created a new Cockatrice account to match my name here. Feel free to find/add me for testing.

Razorwynd
05-31-2011, 09:32 PM
As I stated on the FRM forums I will try my best to make it down to total escape games tomorrow night.

I am in boulder, as soon as I know for sure if I am going, I can give anyone a ride.

BTW we should consolidate communication to one set of forums... It I so hard with two forums and people having two different names. =]

PunkRocker1134
05-31-2011, 10:54 PM
I should be able to make that. Razorwynd, if you're going a ride would definitely be awesome, else wise, the bus ride might a little bit of a pain. I can run sunday legacy events at Time Warp, but if ya'll prefer Gamer's Guild it isn't too far out of my way at all.

Wanderlust
06-01-2011, 01:51 AM
A carpool tomorrow from Boulder would be awesome. I have a car so I can meet wherever. How about 6pm somewhere? Where would be good for you PunkRocker?

PunkRocker1134
06-01-2011, 02:06 AM
I live not even a twenty minute walk from the CU campus, so anywhere within decent walking distance from there works for me. Somewhere on campus might be best though. Does by the UMC sound good to you?

Wanderlust
06-01-2011, 11:32 AM
Parking at CU can be tricky or pricey - I would propose either the Boulder Public Library or the 28th Street Mall, simply because parking will be easier.

Richard Cheese
06-01-2011, 12:15 PM
So Total Escape tonight - I'll have an orange backpack, yellow short-sleeved shirt with a collar.

PunkRocker1134
06-01-2011, 12:46 PM
28th Street mall sounds like a good idea. Any place in particular?

Wanderlust
06-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Let's meet in front of Chipotle at 6pm. I will be in a light gold Subaru Outback wearing black corduroys and a black OR softshell jacket. Razorwynd - know if you are coming yet? I don't mind driving to Broomfield, but would prefer pitching in for gas if you want to drive.

PunkRocker1134
06-01-2011, 06:23 PM
I'll be the bearded guy with a gray shirt that has a hand turkey on it...and probably the only guy waiting outside of chipotle.

Razorwynd
06-01-2011, 07:38 PM
Sorry for the last minute response, I have been super busy finishing up at work and packing for a trip to SW colorado tomorrow. Next time we can coordinate, unfortunately it is probably too late to start to arrange a carpool now.

See people soon

Richard Cheese
06-03-2011, 04:19 PM
Is anyone else up for more testing this weekend, either at Total Escape or possibly in Boulder? I should be free Saturday and Sunday afternoon. Sunday is probably preferable.

Wanderlust
06-04-2011, 01:57 AM
I'm free tomorrow (Sat) after 2pm and all day Sunday. I will actually be driving to DIA to drop someone off tomorrow morning so 2pm at Total Escape Games could work well. I guess that means PunkRocker wouldn't have a ride though... unless one of us could pick him from the bus stop? Maybe it would just be better to meet in Boulder though, if you don't mind making the trek Richard Cheese.

Richard Cheese
06-04-2011, 02:31 AM
Total Escape would work best for me, I have to go out to that area at some point this weekend anyway.

Wanderlust
06-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Should do 2pm at Total Escape?

Richard Cheese
06-04-2011, 02:12 PM
4pm at Total Escape is looking like the deal now.

PunkRocker1134
06-04-2011, 03:02 PM
The bus trip is only around an hour or so, which isn't bad at all. I have to run some errands today, so I can probably be up there around 5 or so.

Wanderlust
06-05-2011, 02:28 AM
There will be about 10 of us playing Legacy at Glacier Ice Cream on Baseline Rd. in Boulder tomorrow at 2pm.

Razorwynd
06-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the games yesterday afternoon guys it was great knowing that Legacy may have a place in the denver boulder area. For financial reasons I was going to skip out on the event, however, I have decided that should I be able to get a significant number of the following cards I would willing to pay the entry fee and play.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 Tropical Islands
1 Pernicious Deed
1 Dismember
1 Extripate
2 Surgical Extraction
1 Maelstrom Pulse
2 Damnation
1 Vedalken Shackles

Clown of Tresserhorn
06-06-2011, 02:37 PM
1) CCC does not do tournaments at all. They are run through Barrin, who basically plays at his house. GREAT store (Mike is an awesome guy), bad tourney scene.

2) You need to get in contact with the local folks. I'm apart of a team of 6 that regularly tests Lagacy/draft/cube

3) EG is the nut low. They have horrible prices, and Jeff treats anyone he doesn't know horribly. He denied a friend of mine entrance into a PTQ simply because he was too lazy to look up a DCI number.

That said, Denver is an amazing place to live. There's so much to do (Climbing, cycling, skiing, etc) and so many great players (Scott Limoges, among others).

If you want to test or have any other questions, feel free to PM me.

Bob

Richard Cheese
06-06-2011, 03:00 PM
EG is definitely lowest on my list. I talked to Mike at CCC this weekend and got Barrin's contact info, but he didn't say they were all basically held at the guy's house.

I think right now the most promising is Total Escape. It's in a good spot between Denver and Boulder, the owners were really nice, and the guy was interested in potentially holding regular Legacy Events. In fact, I'd really like to meet there at least a couple nights this week to do some final testing before the SCG this weekend.

How would Tuesday/Thursday at TE work for everyone?

Edit: @Razorwynd, I have a Deed, Dismember, Extirpate, and Pulse you can borrow.

Razorwynd
06-06-2011, 11:36 PM
Awesome, any chance you could make it up to boulder (glacier on baseline) on thursday night (6pm) for more testing. I have yet to play against your deck.

Richard Cheese
06-07-2011, 09:43 AM
Awesome, any chance you could make it up to boulder (glacier on baseline) on thursday night (6pm) for more testing. I have yet to play against your deck.

I can try, that's just a lot of driving when on a weeknight. Also, I'd much rather meet at an actual game store. We have a much better shot at creating a good Legacy scene if we're supporting a place that can run sanctioned events, and that already has other Magic players hanging around that can be convinced to join.

Was anyone interested in Total Escape tonight or tomorrow? I have to go out to Broomfield anyway, feel like it would be a waste not to get some games in.

Edit:

Upcoming Testing Sessions:

Wed. 7pm Total Escape Games
Thurs. 6pm Glacier Homemade Ice Cream (Baseline Rd. Location)
Sat. 4pm SCG Legacy Challenge

Please respond if you are planning on being at any of these. I'll be at TE tomorrow for sure, Thursday maybe depending on work, and Sat. probably not.

Razorwynd
06-07-2011, 09:04 PM
I will be at glacier on thursday night and the event on saturday looking to acquire last minute cards for sunday.

Ill keep an eye out for karakas

PunkRocker1134
06-07-2011, 09:18 PM
I'll definitely be there thursday, and hopefully I can work my way up to TE wednesday. I should be playing in the standard event on Saturday.

@Razorwynd: I still have that trop for you to borrow.

cdr
06-07-2011, 09:56 PM
See you guys at the SCG Open.

Wanderlust
06-08-2011, 01:10 AM
I'll be going to Total Escape Games tomorrow (Wed.) and will gladly give anyone a ride from Boulder. I'll also be at Glacier on Thursday and both tournaments this weekend!

@Razorwynd: I also have a Trop you can borrow.

See you soon, cdr! I ate dinner with you and some Virginia folks (I believe it was Kruger, Quicksilver, and Beastman) after a Jupiter tournament a couple years ago. Thanks for including me in that, I was in town alone for that tournament - getting to hang out with you guys made it much less lonely.

Razorwynd
06-08-2011, 10:59 AM
An update to cards I am looking to borrow


2 Surgical Extraction
2 Damnation
1 Vedalken Shackles

Thanks to all those who have been able to help sofar

Richard Cheese
06-08-2011, 11:55 AM
I don't have any Extractions anymore but I do have Extirpates if that will work as an alternative.

Razorwynd
06-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Yeah that will work for sure. Any word yet if you will be at glacier tomorrow? I am busy friday and I know you are busy saturday. If not sunday morning works as well, although I am sure sunday morning will be hectic.

.dk
06-10-2011, 12:22 PM
thanks to everyone who came out to glacier last night. Seems like we have enough people in the area to actually get some regular eternal action going. we had an email list we were starting since not everyone that was there is on here - hopefully we can start to get something organized.

if i may suggest - maybe we could do just casual (proxied?) testing once a week or so, and a sanctioned event once a month? not everyone has the cards to field decks in a sanctioned tournament to play with variety. i have a few decks that i can loan out for those, but its always fun to play against other stuff too.

razorwynd - assuming you are who i think you are, then as i said yesterday, you're welcome to borrow damnations, and shackles sunday. and extirpates too, if you can't find any extractions.

Richard Cheese
06-10-2011, 05:52 PM
That was my notebook going around. If you want to be added to the forthcoming Denver area Legacy email list, send me a PM with your email address and real name (first name at least).

Wizard's chest already has casual multi-format nights. I've never been there, but we could try crashing one or seeing if TE will start something similar, but I'm down either way.

I think we should start out holding stuff monthly/bi-monthly, then move to weekly if we have enough regulars. We also need to get some standard converts that are willing to show up and borrow a deck if we don't have enough people.

How do you guys feel about moving this discussion to the FRM forums vs. a Facebook page? Or I guess we could just spam the FRM Facebook page with all our eternal heresy.

.dk
06-10-2011, 05:57 PM
ugh - i'd rather figure it out here, or make our own facebook page.

selfishly, if we're going to sanction, i'd like to see it at time warp or gamer's guild, but that's because they're both right by my house. :)

but like i said above, sanctioned comes with it's own penalties in that we can't just proxy and test...

PunkRocker1134
06-10-2011, 06:58 PM
Maybe it would just be best to run non-sanctioned tournaments with a set amount of proxies, while slowly decreasing the amount of proxies. That way we could get more people to show up, and start a big scene. Total Escape seems like a good place to run it.

Another idea is to run one sanctioned and three non-sanctioned proxy tournaments a month.

Richard Cheese
06-10-2011, 07:29 PM
I feel like any events that we try to publicize should be sanctioned, with prize support, because that's what keeps people coming back and develops a good community. Testing with proxies is fine, but running actual events with proxies...I just don't want to go down the Vintage road. Once we have a decent community going, it's easy to get plenty of testing in on the side at tournaments, or with impromptu meetups like we've been doing for the past couple weeks. Also we can just loan each other cards for the day, we just need to use forums or something to organize ahead of time.

On a related note, we need to figure out how to swing the Vintage guys at Black Gold to our side of the fence. More than half of them are playing Legacy decks with a couple restricted cards in them anyway. I'm guessing a few will make it to the Open Sunday, since they did last year.

.dk
06-11-2011, 01:24 AM
Once a month I think is good for sanctioned. Outside of that we could just meet up like we have been.

I know at least a couple from black gold that are playing on Sunday. Not sure how often they play there - some of my usual legacy testing crew though.

Communication method? My vote is starting a new Facebook group...

Razorwynd
06-11-2011, 03:01 AM
I would rather use a facebook thread as opposed to FRM.

Another options is the team warp forums. <http://teamwarp.forumotion.com/>. It is a pretty mature set of forums, that is not affiliated with any particular card shop, despite what the name may imply.

The forums are pretty sophisticated and are already equipped with features like auto card to link images of cards etc. That would be my first option, although I know some members would rather have it be more open to the public.

In the end I don't really care since I am just excited for legacy MTG in the denver boulder area.

Erik

Richard Cheese
06-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Good luck tonight guys.

cdr
06-11-2011, 11:37 PM
Say hi if you see me tomorrow, I'll tweet about how Source people are doing if I know who you are. There's something I'm having people sign too. You can ask a judge who Chuck is if you don't know, I'll be coordinating deck checks.

Richard Cheese
06-13-2011, 10:47 AM
We now have a Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Front-Range-Legacy/204031092974919). I'll be emailing everyone that was kind enough to put their name in the book this weekend sometime today. If any of you guys are also registered on MTGS, feel free to throw that link up there too.

Also, great job to everyone that came out yesterday, extra props to Connor for making Top16.

Lifeless
06-14-2011, 03:38 PM
Hey guys,

I play with a group of 5-6 people who would be interested in events and testing in either Boulder or prefferably at Total Escape (i live right down the street). EG is garbage and Black Gold is too much of a drive for most of us to do on a regular basis.

I don't visit the Source all that much as many of my group have been busy and away until recently, but I will keep an eye on this thread and hopefully meet everyone soon.

Razorwynd
06-14-2011, 09:24 PM
I would check the facebook page if at all possible... I think we are trying to move event planning there as opposed to the source forums. Excited to play legacy in CO

Clown of Tresserhorn
06-14-2011, 09:30 PM
So, apparently, I missed the boat on the SCG thing. I T16'ed, but didn't meet any sourcers.

I'm ALWAYS down to support the local eternal scene, so whenever you guys get something set up, let me know!

Also, Richard Cheese, where were you at?!

Richard Cheese
06-15-2011, 11:03 AM
Lifeless, Clown, both of you get over to that Facebook page!

Clown, I was getting email addresses most of the time when I wasn't playing. I was trying to keep an eye out for you, but I forgot your name. I just remembered "asian guy with a loud mouth" and I'm too much of a wuss to go around asking every asian guy if they're the Clown of Tresserhorn.

cdr
06-15-2011, 12:18 PM
He has a meandeck playmat with "Clown of Tresserhorn" on it, not the hardest :)

Richard Cheese
06-15-2011, 12:48 PM
D'oh, guess I just wasn't paying much attention to playmats, or didn't catch him during a game.

Anyway, cross post from our Facebook page:

This just in: looks like we may be good to go for Saturday the 25th, 12:00pm at Total Escape Games for our first sanctioned event! Just waiting for confirmation from their TO.

Lifeless
06-15-2011, 12:57 PM
I will be sure to keep an eye on the Facebook page also. If for some reason none of us can make the first event I'll be sure to get to the next one.

.dk
06-15-2011, 04:45 PM
Also - for those not on the FB page yet - standing invite for casual testing at Glacier on Baseline in Boulder at 6pm every Thursday! :)

Richard Cheese
06-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Oh yeah, we have a Google Calendar (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Fcalendar%2Fembed%3Fsrc%3Dfrontrangelegacy%2540gmail.com%26ctz%3DAmerica%252FDenver&h=2c4e8) now. Facebook event management sucks (no support for recurring events, nobody bud admins can add).

Richard Cheese
06-17-2011, 06:09 PM
We finally have our first local sanctioned event! Head over to the Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Front-Range-Legacy/204031092974919) or the Google Calendar (https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=frontrangelegacy%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Denver) for details.

Sorry for the double post, but this seemed important enough to warrant bumping the thread.