PDA

View Full Version : Legacy in Heidelberg, Germany



Cthuloo
05-09-2011, 06:12 AM
I'm going to be in Heidelberg for a few months this summer (June and July, maybe also August) for working reasons. I know there's a good Legacy community in Germany, and it would be great to meet some fellow sourcers for some games and some chat about the best Magic format. Could somebody help me?

mort-
05-09-2011, 06:55 AM
Well, if you want to play a tourney too, there's a monthly one in Hassloch (roughly ~50km) with about 40 to 60 players :) I think there are players from Heidelberg coming too, so driving shouldn't be an issue.

justMAD
05-09-2011, 07:42 AM
At Hassloch you'll meet some members of the famous SPOD team.

spirit of the wretch
05-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Hassloch is obviously the place to be. It's usually the third sunday each month.
Link (http://www.magic-hassloch.net/)

Another regular albeit smaller tourney is hold in Mannheim. It's about 20-25 people on average.
Moar Link (http://www.wizards-well.de/)

There used to be a tourney in Karlsruhe, too. But I haven't been there last time and I don't know if it's still run. We mostly had ~10 people.
Final Link (http://www.spiele-pyrami.de/)

So much for the Legacy scene in south western Germany


At Hassloch you'll meet some members of the famous SPOD team.

<3

See you in a few months!

Cthuloo
05-10-2011, 04:27 AM
Thanks a lot for your answers! I would definitely like to go to a tournament or two while I'm there,
And thanks for letting me know that I have to watch out for pirates! I will come with my "The Who" T-shirt, maybe they will spare me ;)

See you soon!