View Full Version : Legacy in Northern Virginia
godryk
05-16-2011, 01:05 PM
I'm going to be spending some time in Northern Virginia next July, and I would like to know if there's some place around to play some Legacy games. I don't know yet if I'm going to have spare time for that, but I would like to know anyway.
I'm going to be spending some time in Northern Virginia next July, and I would like to know if there's some place around to play some Legacy games. I don't know yet if I'm going to have spare time for that, but I would like to know anyway.
There's a great many legacy players in NoVa/Virginia (including Hatfields, Drew Levin, Dave Price, etc) but they don't tend to use The Source and I'm not sure whether there's a store there anymore. Hopefully someone from the area can chime in.
AnwarA101
05-16-2011, 02:10 PM
The Curio Cavern has Legacy tournaments in Springfield, VA every Wednesday nights. Its located conveniently close to the Springfield/Franconia metro station. Here's their Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Curio-Cavern/118801118183989
I used to live in the NoVa area, and I live close enough now that I'd be willing to make a trip some weekend.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.