PDA

View Full Version : Revealing while Sideboarding



HokusSchmokus
10-11-2011, 03:22 PM
One question:
Am I allowed to show my opponents a card while we are boarding for G2?
Like if I play a Dredge Mirror-match but was not willing to devote more slots for it so I only have a single Leyline of the Void.Am I allowed to show my opponent this Leyline or say something along the lines of "Hey, my Leylines are going to help") so that my opponent slows down his deck by boarding in more hate?

Koby
10-11-2011, 03:29 PM
One question:
Am I allowed to show my opponents a card while we are boarding for G2?
Like if I play a Dredge Mirror-match but was not willing to devote more slots for it so I only have a single Leyline of the Void.Am I allowed to show my opponent this Leyline or say something along the lines of "Hey, my Leylines are going to help") so that my opponent slows down his deck by boarding in more hate?

This is not against the rules.

HokusSchmokus
10-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Thanks!

xeraseth
10-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Thats a little obvious. What you do is when you are pulling out the cards of your SB to put in your deck, you start piling some cards you aren't actually wanting to keep in face down, and then when you go to put the Leyline in that pile you 'accidentally' flip it so they see it, and pretend like it was a mistake and turn it over quickly. Then shuffle those in and remove the 3 cards you didn't want.

HokusSchmokus
10-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Works either way.