Michael Keller
12-30-2011, 02:34 AM
Oracle Text:
Haste.
B: Return Ashen Ghoul from your graveyard to the battlefield. Activate this ability only during your upkeep and only if three or more creature cards are above Ashen Ghoul.
I just needed some confirmation on this one because it has been a while, but would I be correct in assuming that at some point during my upkeep I can dump this into my graveyard and activate it (meeting the full requirement, of course), thus returning it to play? I know the ability is activated and not triggered, but I just wanted to double check this. I am pretty sure that is how the card functioned in old Vintage Dredge.
Thanks!
Haste.
B: Return Ashen Ghoul from your graveyard to the battlefield. Activate this ability only during your upkeep and only if three or more creature cards are above Ashen Ghoul.
I just needed some confirmation on this one because it has been a while, but would I be correct in assuming that at some point during my upkeep I can dump this into my graveyard and activate it (meeting the full requirement, of course), thus returning it to play? I know the ability is activated and not triggered, but I just wanted to double check this. I am pretty sure that is how the card functioned in old Vintage Dredge.
Thanks!