View Full Version : More SCG Open Dates Announced
Richard Cheese
01-20-2012, 04:58 PM
http://www.starcitygames.com/pages/open_series/2012_announcement
Title says it all. Glad to see they haven't given up on Denver yet.
Sweetness, another trip to Vegas to be a complete degenerate.
Bring some shorts. (Daytime temperature exceeds 110 deg regularly)
Aggro_zombies
01-20-2012, 06:22 PM
SCG is coming to Phoenix? I guess I have incentive to test now.
Beatusnox
01-21-2012, 02:38 AM
Two SCGS within reasonable driving distance?!? Hellz Yeah! SCG Prov and Worcester gonna definitely be there.
rxavage
01-21-2012, 03:24 AM
Two SCGS within reasonable driving distance?!? Hellz Yeah! SCG Prov and Worcester gonna definitely be there.
I live in Providence and I drive through Worcester every day for work, hopefully I can attend both. I've yet to play in a scg tourney or even a large tournament for that matter. I need to get a lot of practice in.
niknight
01-29-2012, 10:36 AM
First they announce a GP in Worcester, now a SCG. I'm really feeling the love from the Magic Gods!
First they announce a GP in Worcester, now a SCG. I'm really feeling the love from the Magic Gods!
At least for you they don't have them on the same damn weekend. SCG Dallas is the same weekend as GP Indy. They really know how to screw with people down here. :(
At least for you they don't have them on the same damn weekend. SCG Dallas is the same weekend as GP Indy. They really know how to screw with people down here. :(
With the expansion of both GPs (close to 3x the number of US GPs this year) and the SCG circuit, it was inevitable. Sucks for your particular circumstance, though.
Neuad
01-29-2012, 01:44 PM
Sweet, SCG Detroit. If anyone need's some advice on where to stay or things to do lemme know =p
yes, SCGvegas, Ill be going to that for sure. And I may even ride out to phoenix if any other LA guys are down for going for that sunday.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.