Ace/Homebrew
02-28-2012, 07:34 PM
Minion of the Wastes
What is this card's power while in the graveyard?
I checked the web but did not find anything conclusive besides oracle updates.
From what I've read on Sewer Nemesis and Sutured Ghoul, I'm assuming the answer is 0 because of the choice being made as it enters the battlefield.
And while I'm asking... Multani, Maro-Sorcerer works like Lord of Extinction in that exiling it as the 2nd creature absorbed by Mimeoplasm typically gives you a non-zero number unlike the previously listed cards right?
Thanks!
What is this card's power while in the graveyard?
I checked the web but did not find anything conclusive besides oracle updates.
From what I've read on Sewer Nemesis and Sutured Ghoul, I'm assuming the answer is 0 because of the choice being made as it enters the battlefield.
And while I'm asking... Multani, Maro-Sorcerer works like Lord of Extinction in that exiling it as the 2nd creature absorbed by Mimeoplasm typically gives you a non-zero number unlike the previously listed cards right?
Thanks!