PDA

View Full Version : Vintage for Cash 5 - 1/19/13 - Vacaville, CA

aahz
12-31-2012, 03:08 PM
Since B.C. hasn't been around here lately, I figured I should post this:

The fifth cash Vintage tournament at Olde World Games in Vacaville, CA will take place on January 19. It will be a 15 proxy tournament. Date was selected because it is a week before Gatecrash Prerelease events.

Where:
Olde World Games
123 Peabody Rd
Vacaville, CA 95687
707-455-8445

When:
Saturday January 19, 2013. Registration at noon, first round starts at 1:00 PM.
If you are gonna be late, please call. We will accomodate! Also, there are always decks to spare for those who wanna get in on the action.

Entrance and Prizes:
$20 entry fee. 10% of total entry fees will go to the store; 90% cash will be paid out to the top finishers. If there are 16 or fewer players, 45% will go to 1st place, 25% will go to 2nd place, 10% each will go to 3rd and 4th. If there are more than 16 players, 5th-8th will get their entry fee back, and the remaining prize pool will be split as listed above.

Koby
12-31-2012, 03:21 PM
I really want to make it out to this... but IDK if I can justify 800 miles roundtrip for a Vintage tournament.

/serious face decision time/

aahz
01-02-2013, 01:48 PM
I really want to make it out to this... but IDK if I can justify 800 miles roundtrip for a Vintage tournament.

/serious face decision time/
We'd love to have you, but that is a hell of a long way to travel for a small Vintage event. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that you'd even consider it enough to post about it (especially after the failure of the Eudemonia Christmas Vintage event to fire, but that was more a scheduling issue. Based on posts over at themanadrain and better scheduling, V4$-5 should be rocking!).

If you're really serious about coming, I'd suggest either dragging others with you to make the roadtrip worth it or if coming alone, fly into SMF (Sac Airport). B.C. and I both live <20min from the airport (sclabman is maybe 30 min) and could most certainly work out something to collect, transport, and house you (though to stay with me you have to really, really love cats).

aahz
01-18-2013, 01:17 PM
Bump.

This event is tomorrow. There are rumors of a slightly delayed start (possibly as late as 2pm), so don't show up too early.