View Full Version : Deckbox.org collection app
apple713
01-26-2013, 08:19 PM
Anyone have any feedback about this site? Are there others that are better? I know that deckbox.org has a phone app but dont know if there are better options to keep track of your collection and prices and stuff.
Dan Turner
01-26-2013, 11:13 PM
[P
Anyone have any feedback about this site? Are there others that are better? I know that deckbox.org has a phone app but dont know if there are better options to keep track of your collection and prices and stuff.
I always wanted a tool that (and I quote)
All listings are searchable and filterable so that you can quicly find what edition your foil Black Lotus is from
Gedaco
01-27-2013, 10:43 AM
I don't know if there are any others but I use it and I like it :)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.