PDA

View Full Version : MtG in Houston?



zulander
02-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Anyone play MTG near the Clear Lake area? Legacy?

zulander
03-05-2013, 05:09 PM
Anyone play MTG near the Clear Lake area? Legacy?

bump? anyone? anyone?

Lord_Mcdonalds
03-05-2013, 07:00 PM
Your options are Asgard games on saturdays at 2, bit of a drive from the clear lake area but they've had 20+ past few weeks, or Empire Central on thursdays, the tournament for the latter makes infrequently, but there are usually some people there to play.

Actually several of the people from asgard are on the source, so I'm not sure why no one has replied earlier (other than just not seeing it)

Nonetheless, lots of people play magic in houston/outlying areas, why do you ask?

zulander
03-07-2013, 03:49 PM
I live out here. Empire Central is the name of the store?

Lord_Mcdonalds
03-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Yeah, it's off 518, if your going south on I-45, exit and turn right at the intersection, currently in the same strip center as a pizza hut and a barbor shop (they are supposed to move 'soon' apparently.)

zulander
03-10-2013, 03:30 PM
So I can't find their store at all on google maps. You don't happen to have their address do you?

thecrav
03-11-2013, 03:03 PM
So I can't find their store at all on google maps. You don't happen to have their address do you?

From their FaceBook: (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Empire-Central/138345986207950)

2800 West Main Street Suite G, League City, TX. (https://local.google.com/maps?q=2800+West+Main+Street+Suite+G,+League+City,+TX.+&hl=en&ll=29.513272,-95.115166&spn=0.118613,0.222988&sll=30.307761,-97.753401&sspn=0.94136,1.783905&hnear=2800+W+Main+St,+League+City,+Galveston,+Texas+77573&t=m&z=13)

zulander
03-12-2013, 01:44 PM
Thanks!

Lord_Mcdonalds
03-19-2013, 07:09 PM
Okay, I'm curious now, did you actually find the place?

zulander
03-21-2013, 05:09 PM
Yes. Thanks.