PDA

View Full Version : [Green Bay, Wisconsin] Gnome Games Monthly Vintage (1st Sunday each Month)

dontbiteitholmes
04-08-2013, 08:19 PM
http://www.gnomegames.com/

Gnome Games Tournament Center
2160 South Ridge Road
Green Bay, WI 54304
(920) 499-4263

Gnome Games continues the year of Vintage Magic Series on the first Sunday of every month...

Bring your best Vintage Magic deck to the table and prove you are the best Magic Player in town. No holds barred – all the gloves come off for this one, and with a no proxy limit the only limit on how well you can play is in your skill to build and play the very best deck
Here are the details:
Format: Vintage (10 Card Proxy included with admission, each additional proxy is $.50. So for just $35 you can play a 60 card deck of whatever cards have ever been printed (and are Vintage Legal)!
Registration Opens at Noon
Tournament Starts at 12:30 SHARP
Deck Lists are required and must be turned in as we seat round 1.

This text was taken off their April Vintage announcement and I would highly suggest you check the website for each month's details and guaranteed prize before making the drive up north.

Disclaimer - I have nothing to do with this event just putting the word out, if anyone would repost this to TMD I would appreciate it. I've played Vintage at this venue before and had a lot of fun. Nice store owners and a good crowd overall.