View Full Version : What the hell?
dontbiteitholmes
05-29-2013, 11:16 PM
Probably the strangest MTG related Ebay auction I've ever seen.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beta-Time-Walk-PIECE-MTG-BE-P9-Power-9-Magic-Rarity-/111082857429
SmallFish
05-29-2013, 11:21 PM
"Send it to PSA and see what they have to say."
Great description at least.
from Cairo
05-29-2013, 11:43 PM
Killer description/story, not $70 worth of amusing to me, but it's a conversation piece, people have no doubt spent more to have something ridiculous with a great story behind it. Props to seller.
Julian23
05-30-2013, 05:34 AM
You ain't seen nothing yet until you've seen this at Bazaar of Moxen this year (http://i.imgur.com/YLYgEhd.jpg).
Bonus: it was actually sold.
m00se
05-30-2013, 05:52 AM
It's slingas' eBay. I follow just for the items like this that come up.
Higgs
05-30-2013, 09:07 AM
I may eat some Standard cards in a pre-release and then put them up in Ebay with the description: "A Legacy player ate his Standard rares because he was furious at how bad this format sucked!" I have my eye on the new Slivers especially. Hopefully someone will find this amusing and buy them.
(nameless one)
05-30-2013, 10:08 AM
You ain't seen nothing yet until you've seen this at Bazaar of Moxen this year (http://i.imgur.com/YLYgEhd.jpg).
Bonus: it was actually sold.
It actually sold for 490€? Shit. You guys are crazy.
dontbiteitholmes
05-30-2013, 12:18 PM
It's slingas' eBay. I follow just for the items like this that come up.
That explains all the miscuts in other auctions.
Dan Turner
05-30-2013, 04:57 PM
I have to have a talk with the wife some of that stuff has to go in my collection.
Test foils and edgar I am in.
Tha Gunslinga
05-30-2013, 09:16 PM
It's slingas' eBay. I follow just for the items like this that come up.
Awwwww, I love you guys. I have a ton more stuff to list, too. It's gonna be a fun time.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.