View Full Version : SCG Philly
Madmaniac21
08-15-2013, 11:48 AM
Didn't know if anyone else is planning on going. I'm considering travelling for it, but would want to find a standard deck to play on saturday (to make it more worth the trip). Anyone have a spare? Can loan out legacy cards that are needed as well/if worried.
PM or post
Madmaniac21
08-19-2013, 02:58 PM
160 views no responses? -_-
I have a spare couch available (about 1mile from convention center if mistaken) i'll trade for use of a competitive standard deck.
Gogo!
alphastryk
08-19-2013, 03:08 PM
Too far away, don't play Standard.
barcode
08-19-2013, 05:15 PM
It took my 12+ hours on 4 fucking busses to get to Philly last year for the GP. No way in hell I'm doing that again. Sorry mate, you're on your own.
Play Jund in Standard.
nedleeds
08-19-2013, 05:20 PM
Playing standard is like playing chess with pawns only. On a 12 square board. :frown:
Tammit67
08-19-2013, 05:36 PM
I will of course be there, gotta try to back to back top 8 in Philly :^) Hope to see you! I'll be rocking my source mat
Madmaniac21
08-20-2013, 07:09 AM
Haha ok then, legacy only it is! Will be rocking a TMD Open mat
Tammit67
08-22-2013, 01:12 PM
Corollary: I'll also be at SCG Baltimore this next weekend. Hope to see you guys there too!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.