PDA

View Full Version : how to get rid of air in a double sleeved cards. simple and easy way



junitor
02-13-2014, 10:55 AM
ok, regarding the air pocket inside double sleeved cards.

heres how to get rid of the air easy and simple:

the inner sleeve (perfect fit sleeve): use a small sharp scissors and cut away a very small portion off one of the 2 edges away ( the one at the top exposing to the atmosphere).

problem solved. and pls dun tell me water will get into the cards and spill will get into it. u do not play the cards under water or near water source unless u vomit while playing.

after cutting, u can get rid of the air by pushing down your deck creating a vacuum which is good for preserving cards and cycle fresh air into it once in a while by pushing action. simple engineering.

no need to wait for the air to come out by itself. its instant cure.

not applicable for ppl with one thousand double sleeved cards.
not applicable for ppl with hands too weak to hold a pair of scissors.

children performing this method require an adult supervision.

let the flaming begins!!!

thank you.

Arsenal
02-13-2014, 11:00 AM
After a short while, the air naturally will be depressed and vacate the sleeve. There's no need to go through this tedious step of cutting a small hole in the Perfect Fit sleeve.

Fry
02-13-2014, 11:00 AM
Without cutting the inner sleeve you can simply have several double sleeved and push them together to push out the excess air. Much easier.

alphastryk
02-13-2014, 11:08 AM
If you just put the deck in a deckbox the pressure pushed the air out... no additional steps required.

Kayradis
02-13-2014, 11:09 AM
Once a month,
Chuck Norris comes over to my place and look at my double sleeved decks.
He scares the living shit out of the air hanging between the sleeve.
No cuts required.

Megadeus
02-13-2014, 11:10 AM
So what is the point of double sleeving then? I actually did have a situation where I dropped my cards into a cup of water and thanks to double sleeves all of my cards were fine except for a single veteran explorer which was up side down in its double sleeve

junitor
02-13-2014, 11:12 AM
chuck norris taught me this method. god, he's good.

junitor
02-13-2014, 11:16 AM
So what is the point of double sleeving then? I actually did have a situation where I dropped my cards into a cup of water and thanks to double sleeves all of my cards were fine except for a single veteran explorer which was up side down in its double sleeve

your hands are too weak to even hold cards. pls give away all your cards to charity. u r not worthy.

NEXT!

junitor
02-13-2014, 11:17 AM
After a short while, the air naturally will be depressed and vacate the sleeve. There's no need to go through this tedious step of cutting a small hole in the Perfect Fit sleeve.


u need to exercise more.

NEXT!

junitor
02-13-2014, 11:18 AM
If you just put the deck in a deckbox the pressure pushed the air out... no additional steps required.

may be i should put u in a box.

NEXT!

junitor
02-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Without cutting the inner sleeve you can simply have several double sleeved and push them together to push out the excess air. Much easier.

someone pls push this guy off a cliff.

NEXT!

Zilla
02-13-2014, 11:47 AM
Banned.

NEXT!

(nameless one)
02-13-2014, 11:55 AM
LOL wtf did I just read

danyul
02-13-2014, 11:59 AM
Ah, a good ol' Source banning. It's been awhile. It reminds me of the Summer of '07. The rain was cleaner then and the air had a sweet taste to it. Colors were brighter and music...more soundalicious. We were all so innocent and stupid then.

Now I'm getting all nostalgic. I need some time alone.

Megadeus
02-13-2014, 12:04 PM
It like wasn't even a good troll... I dont understand.

Kayradis
02-13-2014, 12:21 PM
http://fedgeno.com/meme-generator/memes/169.png

Koby
02-13-2014, 12:37 PM
I always enjoy absolute statements form Magic players in the morning. It reminds me that every idiot wants a soapbox to let the world know how special and important they are.

(nameless one)
02-13-2014, 12:52 PM
For some reason, this thread reminded me of Cavius the Great

Bed Decks Palyer
02-13-2014, 01:16 PM
Thread subscribed.

Higgs
02-13-2014, 04:49 PM
I always enjoy absolute statements form Magic players in the morning. It reminds me that every idiot wants a soapbox to let the world know how special and important they are.

Oh man, so true.

JPoJohnson
02-13-2014, 05:37 PM
I just always sleeve the cards underwater. No air in there at all! Works every time.

Fry
02-13-2014, 09:35 PM
someone pls push this guy off a cliff.

NEXT!

I got pushed off a cliff... WOOT! Free skydiving.

sarahiscute
02-13-2014, 09:55 PM
Ah, a good ol' Source banning. It's been awhile. It reminds me of the Summer of '07. The rain was cleaner then and the air had a sweet taste to it. Colors were brighter and music...more soundalicious. We were all so innocent and stupid then.

Now I'm getting all nostalgic. I need some time alone.

omg, can u pls stop feeding the troll, thank god junior was banned. you are not Eighteenth-century Scottish poet Robert Burns.

sarahiscute
02-13-2014, 09:57 PM
It like wasn't even a good troll... I dont understand.

comon, everyone noes Thrun is the Last Troll. u noob?

sarahiscute
02-13-2014, 09:58 PM
I always enjoy absolute statements form Magic players in the morning. It reminds me that every idiot wants a soapbox to let the world know how special and important they are.

soap?.....i think u r tony from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNHrN3MuuDs

why are u still feeding the troll?

ban pls.

sarahiscute
02-13-2014, 10:00 PM
admin pls lock this thread as it is not productive.

thank you

wooboy11
02-14-2014, 05:18 AM
He actually came back.