PDA

View Full Version : [Everyday Eternal Episode 20 + 21 ] Double Feature: Journey into Play + BoM



sdematt
05-04-2014, 08:25 PM
http://www.eternalcentral.com/everyday-eternal-podcast-episode-20-journey-into-play-analysis/

http://www.eternalcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/EverydayEternalEpisode20.jpg

In Part 1 of the Everyday Eternal Double Feature, we analyze footage from SCG Seattle and talk about the applicability of Journey into Nyx!

http://www.eternalcentral.com/everyday-eternal-podcast-episode-21-bazaar-of-miracles/

http://www.eternalcentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/EverydayEternalEpisode21.jpg

In Part 2 of the Everyday Eternal Double Feature, we talk with Julian about Bazaar of Moxen, MTGO, and we deconstruct the BUG Delver deck in preparation for Bazaar of Moxen!


Thanks again for listening! If you have any questions or just want to chat, let us know on Twitter (@EternalMTG), like us on Facebook (facebook.com/EverydayEternalPodcast), or email (EverydayEternalCast@gmail.com), or in the comments section below.

-Matt

H
05-05-2014, 11:51 AM
Thanks, I only got to listen to half so far but I enjoyed it.

One minor nitpick is that Doubling Season doesn't double the counters put on planeswalkers because that is a cost, not a spell or ability. It would however double the +1/+1 counters distributed and Ajani would come in with double the amount of Loyalty. Not that anyone was going to try that in Legacy, but I figured I would say something.

Julian23
05-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Hey guys, was my pleasure being on the show again. :cool: Already looking forward to our post-Bazaar episode we'll be recording soon!

I also had a longer talk with the main organizer of the BoM about costs, prizes and the future of the BoM. I will talk about it on Everday Eternal soon.