View Full Version : Legacy in Calgary, Alberta?
mini1337s
06-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Looks like I'm packing up my bags and am headed out West. Is anyone familiar with the Magic scene in Calgary, Alberta and whether there is an active Legacy scene? The Facebook page for Calgary MTG is a bit barren, but it does look like there is Legacy on Thursdays at atleast one comic shop.
Any Sourcers from Calgary?
phonics
06-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Looks like I'm packing up my bags and am headed out West. Is anyone familiar with the Magic scene in Calgary, Alberta and whether there is an active Legacy scene? The Facebook page for Calgary MTG is a bit barren, but it does look like there is Legacy on Thursdays at atleast one comic shop.
Any Sourcers from Calgary?
I don't play anymore, Phoenix Comics and Sentry Box are the bigger places that do legacy stuff and the people there can probably fill you in.
Kl'rt
06-07-2014, 12:38 AM
I don't play anymore, Phoenix Comics and Sentry Box are the bigger places that do legacy stuff and the people there can probably fill you in.
Phoenix comics (NW location) still does, but not Sentry Box anymore. Phoenix's is on Thursday evenings at 6:30.
The only other place that does Legacy in Calgary is Dick's Collectables in the south on Sunday evenings at 6:00.
Legacy's the only format I play and I try to make it to both each week when I can. Look forward to meeting you.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.