View Full Version : Legacy in Geneva area, Switzerland.
Well, i'm going to spend my summer in Geneva and i would like to know if i'll have the chance to play some legacy there. I've done some research but i haven't found any game store organizing tournaments... żDoes anyone have any information about the magic scene in Geneva or its proximities?
Thanks in advance.
Well, i'm going to spend my summer in Geneva and i would like to know if i'll have the chance to play some legacy there. I've done some research but i haven't found any game store organizing tournaments... żDoes anyone have any information about the magic scene in Geneva or its proximities?
Thanks in advance.
Annecy is a 40 minutes drive and is where Magic Bazar (BoM organizer) lives. I am not sure they are running Legacy this month however. Check their calendar.
http://www.magicbazar.fr/tournois_magic/Programme_boutique_Annecy.php?c=2
Thanks! I'll see if i can go to Annecy some day, as it seems that the legacy scene in Geneva city is not very active.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.