View Full Version : Why is death hot pink?
Ace/Homebrew
02-03-2015, 03:22 PM
The title says it all really...
I know red means the user is a moderator.
I know light blue means the user contributed to the site.
So why is death hot pink and what does it mean?
death
02-03-2015, 03:28 PM
Because I'm a cool kid.
dude, you can just send a PM
Ace/Homebrew
02-03-2015, 03:37 PM
dude, you can just send a PM
Well, yeah... in hindsight that makes total sense!
At the time of posting I was mostly concerned with making sure I was in the correct sub-forum, and was still a little tilted that my next local tournament is scheduled for the 1 day over the next 3 months where I was sure I couldn't attend. :rolleyes:
My bad.
My punishment is having that Echosmith song stuck in my head now.
I wish that I could be like the cool kids...
Julian23
02-03-2015, 04:04 PM
It sounds like trolling, but it's actually true. Cool kids receive pink usernames here.
Quasim0ff
02-03-2015, 04:12 PM
It's for the TheSource's ongoing support of the LGBT community.
Death has been chosen due to his familiar nickname, which just screams positivity towards life.
:rolleyes:
@Death: Are you the death from RSCEmulation?
Ace/Homebrew
02-03-2015, 04:17 PM
All the cool kids, they seem to fit in.
Deadweight
02-03-2015, 04:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTPWYQfcDC0
Barook
02-03-2015, 05:59 PM
Slay was also pink.
death
02-03-2015, 06:25 PM
It's for the TheSource's ongoing support of the LGBT community.
And.. to help raise Breast Cancer Awareness: Fuck Cancer.
http://i.imgur.com/Z7GIcmw.jpg
(nameless one)
02-03-2015, 08:09 PM
Slay, is that you?
I thought this was going to be a discussion of synesthesia. Disappointed now...
Quasim0ff
02-04-2015, 06:44 AM
And.. to help raise Breast Cancer Awareness: Fuck Cancer.
http://i.imgur.com/Z7GIcmw.jpg
More importantly, are you death from RSCE?
You have the same avatar as he did.
kiblast
02-04-2015, 10:34 AM
I thought this was going to be a discussion of synesthesia. Disappointed now...
Nice pun sir.
socialite
02-08-2015, 12:45 PM
Because Death, like me, has superb taste in PIMP unlike 95% of the wankers who regularly post in the PIMP thread.
Keep on rocking Death.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.