View Full Version : Another New Streamer!
Griselpuff
02-09-2015, 02:43 PM
Hi all,
I will be streaming, starting hopefully tonight at 7:30 PM (EST). No set schedule yet, but I will probably try to do a Daily or two every week, unless I start hating MODO.
Expect to see some Insectile Aberrations flapping their wings and beating face.
www.twitch.tv/griselpuff
I will be tweeting when I stream @silyaznfoo
Manipulato
02-10-2015, 04:02 AM
Hi all,
I will be streaming, starting hopefully tonight at 7:30 PM (EST). No set schedule yet, but I will probably try to do a Daily or two every week, unless I start hating MODO.
Expect to see some Insectile Aberrations flapping their wings and beating face.
www.twitch.tv/griselpuff
Nice to hear! Are you back on the Team America train after the TC ban or still on UWR? If TA do you play the Hymn build again?
lordofthepit
02-10-2015, 04:52 AM
Sweet! I'll try to tune in when I can!
Griselpuff
02-10-2015, 08:54 AM
I haven't played Legacy since GP NJ, but I'm sure UWR and BUG are both very good still. I played an Esper MentorBlade CounterTop control deck last night, that was pretty sweet. 2 Tops + Mentor = ThopterSword :laugh:
Niggurath
02-10-2015, 09:22 AM
Hi all,
I will be streaming, starting hopefully tonight at 7:30 PM (EST). No set schedule yet, but I will probably try to do a Daily or two every week, unless I start hating MODO.
Expect to see some Insectile Aberrations flapping their wings and beating face.
www.twitch.tv/griselpuff
Interested. Do you have a twitter account where you could report whenever you're going to stream?
Griselpuff
02-10-2015, 09:38 AM
@silyaznfoo
Niggurath
02-10-2015, 09:55 AM
Thx! Followed.
SirTylerGalt
02-26-2015, 06:45 PM
akatsuki is streaming now :)
I couldn't watch the previous streams due to time zone differences, but I finally caught the stream tonight :) Awesome!
akatsuki set up the "VOD archiving" feature, so we should be able to watch VODs if we miss the live stream.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.