sampi
02-23-2015, 05:39 PM
Ok here's a deck I wanted to build ages ago but never got around to it. It's pretty much just a Wizards deck in a merfolk style shell.
I was originally running Information dealer/Sage of Epityr, but I found not being able to draw the cards was way too slow in a constructed format.
12 Island
8 Blue Fetches
4 Cursecatcher
4 Delver of Secrets
4 Snapcaster Mage
4 Patron Wizard
3 Vendilion Clique
1 Venser, Shaper Savant
1 Sower of Temptation
4 Standstill
4 Daze
4 Spell Pierce
4 Brainstorm
3 Ponder/Stifle
Cards I want to add as I get them
Force of Will
Mutavault
Aether Vial
Wasteland
What are people's thoughts on Patron Wizard in Legacy? Too gimmicky?
If this deck had Wasteland/Stifle/Magus of the Moon main deck it might be good in the right meta.
Any obvious card choices i'm missing?
Edit: Added got a set of Clique* And seeing if the deck can win without jitte
I was originally running Information dealer/Sage of Epityr, but I found not being able to draw the cards was way too slow in a constructed format.
12 Island
8 Blue Fetches
4 Cursecatcher
4 Delver of Secrets
4 Snapcaster Mage
4 Patron Wizard
3 Vendilion Clique
1 Venser, Shaper Savant
1 Sower of Temptation
4 Standstill
4 Daze
4 Spell Pierce
4 Brainstorm
3 Ponder/Stifle
Cards I want to add as I get them
Force of Will
Mutavault
Aether Vial
Wasteland
What are people's thoughts on Patron Wizard in Legacy? Too gimmicky?
If this deck had Wasteland/Stifle/Magus of the Moon main deck it might be good in the right meta.
Any obvious card choices i'm missing?
Edit: Added got a set of Clique* And seeing if the deck can win without jitte