PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Cards

Kadaj
11-14-2006, 05:36 PM
I'm looking for a way to buy Japanese MTG cards in a much more consistent way than relying on the ever at least slightly unreliable Ebay. Trawling through search engines has yielded little results, and I'm at a loss.

Anyone here know of a place that sells Japanese singles that's not an auction house (i.e. not Ebay)?

Nightmare
11-14-2006, 05:45 PM
www.asianmagickards.com

mikekelley
11-14-2006, 05:47 PM
You know, I think a buy/sell/trade forum or sub-forum would be an awesome addition to the source. where you can post cards that you have to sell or stuff you're looking to trade for. It would be great because we are all into legacy and won't have to wade through buckets of bullshit trying to find what we're looking for. Plus, everything in there could be something to use or something relevant to the format.

Nightmare
11-14-2006, 05:52 PM
www.mtgsalvation.com

We're not getting into that, because:
1) we tried it before and it sucked, and
2) we don't want to be responsible for you getting ripped off.

mikekelley
11-14-2006, 05:59 PM
Write up a disclaimer, or something. It's people's own damn fault for getting ripped.

Kadaj
11-14-2006, 06:20 PM
Gah you'd think a site with foil japanese Memory Jars for sale would have some common T2 cards. Thanks Mr. Nightmare, I'll definately use that site for the rarer cards I'm looking for, but does anyone know of a site that sells current T2 cards in Japanese?

Bryant Cook
11-14-2006, 06:25 PM
Let me know if you find one, I'm looking for S-chinese or Japanese Rite of Flames and Seething Songs.

TheInfamousBearAssassin
11-14-2006, 06:31 PM
Holy shiznit. Is there one of these for French/German cards?

foursquare
11-14-2006, 07:31 PM
Holy shiznit. Is there one of these for French/German cards?

QFT, If there's one for German cards, I'd love to know.

kicks_422
11-14-2006, 07:55 PM
You know, I think a buy/sell/trade forum or sub-forum would be an awesome addition to the source. where you can post cards that you have to sell or stuff you're looking to trade for. It would be great because we are all into legacy and won't have to wade through buckets of bullshit trying to find what we're looking for. Plus, everything in there could be something to use or something relevant to the format.

I'd really like to see this again, too. Getting ripped wouldn't be your fault anyway. If we have a trading/sales forum here, people who want/have Legacy cards wouldn't have to wade through T2 junk to find trades.

I'm currently trying to trade down my Lavamancers for R/W Goblins commons/uncommons, and I'm having a hard time because people keep offering me Frenzied Goblins, Boros Recruits, and other junk.

Di
11-14-2006, 09:00 PM
No @ trading forum. If you want to trade cards online, go through magictraders. I used that site for years and it's completely fine. It has everything. Let them deal with all that hassle, because we don't need to.

Joe Eigo
11-15-2006, 05:49 AM
QFT, If there's one for German cards, I'd love to know.
There are some german traders (if not all) that ship worldwide. Just ask them for shipping costs and paypal account or however you want to pay...

Examples:

www.miraclegames.de
www.trader-online.de
www.bazaarofwonders.de
www.magicuniverse.de

Edit: If you need some vocabulary to be explained, just pm me..

Afro
11-15-2006, 06:38 AM
If your looking for asian cards look to Michael French on Magic Traders. He has/can get pretty much any asian card your looking for. Dealt with him like 10 times when I played/collected. He is your best bet. His prices are high on some stuff and extremely low on others.

I got jap wall of roots for .50 ea off him like a couple years ago. Bought like 10 LOL.

Complete_Jank
11-16-2006, 06:14 PM
I'll probably be moving to Japan, and I can hook up a trading operation, and save you money as I won't have to pay for international shipping.