PDA

View Full Version : To anyone going to Dragon's Lair on 25th...

KillemallCFH
02-24-2007, 12:40 AM
The hour of the tournament is nigh, and my brother and I have still not recieved in the mail a few cards needed for our decks. I know I'm a newcomer to The Source and have thus not gained your trust, but I beg anyone who's going to perhaps let us borrow the cards for the tournament. If you do not trust me to give them back, which I completely understand, I could give you some collateral (some cards of equal value). If anyone could help me I'd be IMMENSELY grateful. We need:
4 Archaeological Digs
4 City of Traitors
1 Chrome Mox
1 Psionic Blast

If necesarry, I will buy/trade for them, but I'd rather not since they are coming in the mail at some point...
Also, it seems that the owner of the Dragon Lair has an account here. Since I know Archaeological Digs are not exactly a tournament staple, they might be hard to find in people's collections. Maybe the Dragon's Lair has some for sale?

Again, I really hope someone can help me. I don't want to miss this tournament because people on ebay can't ship out in time...

Thanks muchly.

(P.S. If this is the wrong forum, please move it and I apologize.)

Lego
02-24-2007, 02:11 PM
I'll lend you the City of Traitors and the Chrome Mox. Unfortunately I understand that whole "Cards not coming in the mail" thing. Anarky sent me some Savannahs cuz I seem to have lost mine. He sent them overnight and they never arrived :( Apparently they got misrouted somewhere, so I have no idea what I'm going to play if I can't find those stupid duals.

KillemallCFH
02-24-2007, 02:32 PM
I love you.