PDA

View Full Version : IBA Gets Disqualifiedand Banned...again

powergamer1003
05-22-2007, 01:32 AM
Here is the story again. if anyone else wants to hear:

So anyone who didn't hear the story, we decide to unhinged draft. I played Cheatyface from the RFG pile and got it into play when Jack was looking away. The thing is that we were unsure if you can play a cheatyface after someone has caught you doing it. So we called a judge over who ruled on the decision. He stated that you could do it. Jack then got really pissed off, refused to continue the match. In addition he stole the cheatyface and put it in his crotch. Furthermore, he started making ridiculous claims about how he can steal cheatyfaces and put them into play, since it doesn't say you can't on the card. Me and Mad Zur tried to explain, that theft is a bigger problem, as well as adding additional cards to a draft, Jack didn't listen. He refused to continue the match. H e simply would not stop. Finally after 10 minutes of arguing I got fed up. Thus he was disqualified from the 1st Source Unhinged draft...he also killed all the fun.

Just so you know, the TO colloborated with some judges and JACK currently has an 18 month suspension from source unhinged drafts.

locked for not being funny or clever. try harder next time. and put it in mish-mash where it belongs---frogboy