PDA

View Full Version : Legacy @ Play the Game moves to Saturday!

alteredstates
06-27-2007, 09:00 PM
Saturdays in July
Start time: 5:00 PM
Entry fee: $5.00 or free if you play in sealed deck on the same day

Starting in July Legacy events will be on Saturdays at 5:00 pm. If you play in the sealed deck event earlier in the day at noon, you can play in the Legacy for free!
Prizes each week will be store credit.

Please check our website for official details:
www.playthegamereadthestory.com

Shriekmaw
06-27-2007, 10:01 PM
The one thing to consider about having Legacy on saturday at Play the Game, is that its in direct competition with Comix Zone. I'm not sure how many people will come play at Play the Game, when at Comix Zone you get a sealed deck for 10 dollars and the legacy event for 5.

Plus, it seems that Comix Zone is closer for some players in the Syracuse area to get to, then to come out to Carousel Mall every weekend. If there were maybe better prize support or free product given out, you might see more people come your way. Just a thought.

on1y0ne
06-27-2007, 10:09 PM
Not to mention that if the free product wasn't Cold Snap of Kamigawa crap...

Di
06-27-2007, 10:12 PM
The one thing to consider about having Legacy on saturday at Play the Game, is that its in direct competition with Comix Zone. I'm not sure how many people will come play at Play the Game, when at Comix Zone you get a sealed deck for 10 dollars and the legacy event for 5.

Maybe they moved it to become direct competition with Comix Zone..? If so, good luck getting those tournaments at at Play the Game sanctioned, because I don't see people leaving Comix Zone to go out to Carousel to play Legacy.

Bryant Cook
06-27-2007, 10:18 PM
Maybe they moved it to become direct competition with Comix Zone..? If so, good luck getting those tournaments at at Play the Game sanctioned, because I don't see people leaving Comix Zone to go out to Carousel to play Legacy.

I sure as hell won't.