yawg07
11-06-2007, 04:07 PM
This came up once while we were playing EDH one night.
My friend, Adam, had a Selesnya Sanctuary in play.
I have City of Traitors in play, and am playing Vesuva.
If I play Vesuva, having it come into play as Adam's sanctuary, do I get both triggers at once, so I can choose order of resolution?
We ruled that; yes, I could play Vesuva, copy Selesnya Sanctuary, put the CoT sac trigger on first and then the karoo bounce trigger on top of that one with its target being my City.
Thus, NOT losing my CoT and having a tapped WG producing land in play with CoT in hand.
Works? Yes? No?
My friend, Adam, had a Selesnya Sanctuary in play.
I have City of Traitors in play, and am playing Vesuva.
If I play Vesuva, having it come into play as Adam's sanctuary, do I get both triggers at once, so I can choose order of resolution?
We ruled that; yes, I could play Vesuva, copy Selesnya Sanctuary, put the CoT sac trigger on first and then the karoo bounce trigger on top of that one with its target being my City.
Thus, NOT losing my CoT and having a tapped WG producing land in play with CoT in hand.
Works? Yes? No?