PDA

View Full Version : Threads of Disloyalty+Oblivion Ring



godryk
04-18-2008, 10:27 AM
I don't know if it is obvious, but this weekend I plan to play 2 tournaments, so I want to make sure:

What happens if I play an Oblivion Ring targetting Threads of Disoyalty and then it gets destroyed? I mean, when it comes back to the game, can Threads still enchant some of my creatures?

Thanks in advance...

thefreakaccident
04-18-2008, 10:30 AM
Yes, it can.

quicksilver
04-18-2008, 10:48 AM
Yes. If an aura would come into play without you casting it, such as the way you described or replenish or something, you choose a legal target and attach the aura to that target. If there are no legal targets then the aura is put into the graveyard.

godryk
04-18-2008, 10:52 AM
Yes, I thought so, thanks for confirming.

Maveric78f
04-18-2008, 10:58 AM
You can even take control of a nimble mongoose, as you don't really target (actually neither with a spell or an ability).