PDA

View Full Version : Selling Cards In Europe



andrew77
05-12-2008, 03:23 PM
I will be traveling in europe this coming summer and was thinking of bringing along some of my extra alpha/beta duals and extra power to sell since the exchange rate is so favorable. I was wondering if any European members could give me some info on stores that would be interested in these cards. I am mostly interested in finding stores in France, Germany, Benelux, or northern Spain as that is where I will be traveling.

Holo_rip
05-12-2008, 03:52 PM
I will be traveling in europe this coming summer and was thinking of bringing along some of my extra alpha/beta duals and extra power to sell since the exchange rate is so favorable. I was wondering if any European members could give me some info on stores that would be interested in these cards. I am mostly interested in finding stores in France, Germany, Benelux, or northern Spain as that is where I will be traveling.

there are several shop where you can sell them in paris(like Magic Corporation).
Moreover, every Wednesday and every Saturday you can sell them at the "oeuf cube", where you can find a shop and several player (it is in front of jussieu's science faculty).
Can help more i'm afraid.