View Full Version : Phyrexian Dreadnought + Copy Artifact
NeXuS
06-06-2008, 01:58 PM
Just want to make sure I have this correct.
Dreadnought in play and i play copy enchantment copying it and I dont have to sac creatures with power 12 or more or stifle it right?
Wallace
06-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Just want to make sure I have this correct.
Dreadnought in play and i play copy enchantment copying it and I dont have to sac creatures with power 12 or more or stifle it right?
Well Dreadnought is an Artifact so you might wanna try copy Artifact... :wink:
Jaynel
06-06-2008, 03:16 PM
"Comes into play" triggers will trigger. So that means Stifle/Trickbind/Vision Charm or sacrifice some guys.
As Copy Artifact comes into play, you may choose an artifact in play. If you do, Copy Artifact comes into play as a copy of that artifact. It's still an enchantment.
It comes into play as a copy of Dreadnought, so its CiP ability triggers. If it said, "When Copy Artifact comes into play..." it wouldn't.
NeXuS
06-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Well Dreadnought is an Artifact so you might wanna try copy Artifact... :wink:
Thats what i mean, I was trying to type without the teacher seeing because all i do all day in school is mess around here :P
thanks for the help everybody.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.