Willoe
06-15-2008, 02:35 PM
Hi!
I don't understand Chain Stasis. Say I do this:
Tap island, play Chain Stasis, targetting my Priest of Titania a couple of elves, and a mana-fixer, say Orochi Leafcaller in play. Since both abilities are mana abilities, is it possible generating infinite mana this way?
Chain Stasis, targetting Priest of Titania. I tap priest in response. On the resolution, can I fix the mana by using orochi leafcallers ability by turning a G into U and then copy the spell, untap, tap for mana, fix mana, and do it again. Is this a legal move?
I don't understand Chain Stasis. Say I do this:
Tap island, play Chain Stasis, targetting my Priest of Titania a couple of elves, and a mana-fixer, say Orochi Leafcaller in play. Since both abilities are mana abilities, is it possible generating infinite mana this way?
Chain Stasis, targetting Priest of Titania. I tap priest in response. On the resolution, can I fix the mana by using orochi leafcallers ability by turning a G into U and then copy the spell, untap, tap for mana, fix mana, and do it again. Is this a legal move?