Originally Posted by
Aggro_zombies
FML - I wrote up a nice, involved post and then got database error'd when I went to submit it.
Anyway, I think you want some Koths. You have 6 natural Mountains, and the potential for a bunch more under Blood Moon. 4/4s are nothing to sneeze at, and his ultimate just kills them.
Similarly, you may want to look at M12 Chandra or either of the two Garruks. Chandra forking Plow Unders seems godly, but outside of that she's pretty meh. Little Garruk gives you a mana boost in the midgame when you want to be casting an LD spell and something else every turn, and he makes dudes when you don't need him to do that. Big Garruk shits dudes all over the place and can very quickly run away with the board, but I'm not sold on GGG in a deck with Moon and a ton of nonbasics. Still, if not Koth, I'd look at trying one of the 'walkers in your colors.