Punishing Rug (Hooty and the Blowfish)
Ok so I went 4-0 at my local shop with Rug delver that also included punishing fire. The list was a last minute decision and was thrown together at the last second. The land base was quite bad... I was just hoping for someone's ideas and inputs. Here is the list...
4 delver of secrets
3 young pyromancer (going to go to 4)
3 hooting mandrills
4 brainstorm
4 ponder
3 spell pierce
2 daze
4 force of wills
1 red elemental blast
4 lightning bolt
4 punishing fire
1 jace, the mindsculptor (cut for treasure cruise)
1 island
1 mountain
1 forest
3 volcanic islands
4 grove of the burnwillows
4 scalding tarn
3 misty rainforest
1 flooded strand
1 wooded foothills
4 wasteland
My board was really sketchy and wasn't satisfactory.
1 red elemental blast
1 pyro blast
1 hydroblast
1 jitte
1 life from the loam
1 krosan grip
1 ancient grudge
2 surgical extraction
1 graffdigger's cage
2 flusterstorm
1 fire//ice
1 engineered explosives
1 pithing needle
Thanks for the input.
Re: Punishing Rug (Hooty and the Blowfish)
I am a big fan of Hooter.
How much impact did the punishing fire engine have on your games?
Re: Punishing Rug (Hooty and the Blowfish)
Quote:
Originally Posted by
hovercraft
I am a big fan of Hooter.
How much impact did the punishing fire engine have on your games?
Punishing fire was honestly one of my best cards.