[Video] Sideboard Files - Steel Stompy deck/sideboard tech
Hello everybody!
I finally managed to produce some Legacy content and I'm very happy to share it with you.
I had the pleasure to have as guest on my show Amadeus Grün, the man who piloted the "Frankfurt" Steel Stompy list that was the real revelation from the first installement of the MKM Series here in Europe.
Amadeus was very kind to join and discuss in detail the deck, and sideboard, he prepared for the MKM Series. Here we go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=iuJJnU8Ak6M
A sideboard guide will follow, probably divided in two or even more parts, so stay tuned for more content on this great deck.
Enjoy!
Re: [Video] Sideboard Files - Steel Stompy deck/sideboard tech
As someone who just picked up the last Sol Lands needed, I'm looking forward to this.
Re: [Video] Sideboard Files - Steel Stompy deck/sideboard tech
Quote:
Originally Posted by
zebhillard
As someone who just picked up the last Sol Lands needed, I'm looking forward to this.
I have good news for you: the first part of the sideboard guide is going to be up today around 5:00pm, European CET time.
I'm going make a post in this section as soon as the video is published.
Re: [Video] Sideboard Files - Steel Stompy deck/sideboard tech
Excellent content, and very cool deck.
Re: [Video] Sideboard Files - Steel Stompy deck/sideboard tech
Re: [Video] Sideboard Files - Steel Stompy deck/sideboard tech
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Cartesian
Excellent content, and very cool deck.
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the video.