Originally Posted by
thefreakaccident
Belcher on average gets a first turn win about 15% of the time, I tested it myself (as a control player I like to know exactly what I am up against in the current meta), belcher is a horrible combo deck compared to those that have already prooven themselves in the midst of battle; TES, Iggy, and Solidarity are good exaples of superior combo decks, you may be able to beat them; but they do not die out in the current meta like belcher does. This deck relies on the first two turns to win in an explosive and surprising fashion, without that surprise factor (like the player knows what is coming) the deck looses.
I have played many, many games against belcher & every other combo deck for that matter; guess which one give the least resistance? That's right, belcher. Unless you are willing to realize that this deck needs to change in order to win outside of flukes and surprise, you will eventually find yourself with players that have 'caught on', and your 4-0 record will flip and it will look like this 0-4.